Diadem Forums

QUEEN's 2기: Important update regarding information + shipping fees sent to CCM.

Elly

gallery_39086_2318_213756.jpg

This post is to confirm that we have sent the QUEEN's 2기 shipping fees to CCM.

Prior to this post, I've sent out an email to all those that have paid/wanted to pay through us that we, Diadem, are no longer responsible for relaying your shipping and contact information to CCM (on T-ara's fancafe). CCM has instructed us to tell everyone to make sure to submit their own information individually as this method is easier for them (as far as keeping track of shipments is concerned).

To do so, please follow the procedure below:

1. Make sure you're logged in to your Daum account to access T-ara's fancafe. Additionally, please make sure you're levelled up accordingly in order to access the Official QUEEN's 2기 Section on the fancafe.
  2. Head on over to this thread right here.
  3. Scroll down to the comments section, and insert your NAME: (DIADEM), CONTACT NUMBER, PASSPORT NAME, ADDRESS in the text box. Please make sure to click the lock button (highlighted in blue on the image below). Screen-Shot-2014-09-26-at-3.55.15-AM-300

4. Submit your information by hitting the "등록" key on the right hand side of the comment box.'

At the same time, please check the list below for name. The names listed below are of those that we've received and confirmed payments from. Payments made by all names below have been sent to CCM (In alphabetical order: Last Name, First Name).

1. Alves, Diana
  2. Canales, Eric
  3. Capacyachi, Johana
  4. Chaang, Yunhua
  5. Chan, Alison
  6. Chen, Winda
  7. Ching, Lo Kwok
  8. Deen, Simon
  9. Fong, Fabian
  10. Gho, Steward
  11. Graziella, Cianflone
  12. Gurung, Suman
  13. Han, Vanessa
  14. Herlianti, Indriani
  15. Hidalgo, Francisco
  16. Hui, Yeo Ming
  17. Le, Dat
  18. Lemos, Andrea
  19. Leung, Myron
  20. Lin, Chloe
  21. Lopez, Pamela
  22. Nabilah, Seri
  23. Nantiyakul, Yanin
  24. Ong, Johnson
  25. Ordiales, Ma. Concepcion
  26. Puangsiri, Nattida
  27. Rashid, Suriani
  28. Rongjie, Teo
  29. Ruud, Simen
  30. Santiago, Chalice
  31. Sim, Ng Yuen
  32. Soriano, Irene
  33. Tan, Janice
  34. Tan, Stella
  35. Tsai, Wilson
  36. Wong, Chai Wei
  37. Yap, Chun Ming
  38. Yamada, David
  39. Yi, Jia Yi
  40. Yong, Zeng Kai
  41. Yun, Loo Siao

If you have any questions, please direct them to @tiaradiadem on Twitter and our team will do our best to assist you.

Thank you.

hi in the list above it is the name of my sister that is listed..in submitting the form do i need to write her name or my name? thanks for the reply :)

and i noticed that your example for the form is Name: Elly (DIADEM) do i need to write my full name or just write my username in the forum? Sorry I'm just a little bit confused because my sister is the one that made the payment thru paypal.

and i noticed that your example for the form is Name: Elly (DIADEM) do i need to write my full name or just write my username in the forum? Sorry I'm just a little bit confused because my sister is the one that made the payment thru paypal.

Put the name that is on our list (so your sister's name.) So it will be: Sister's Name (DIADEM). 

The Diadem in brackets is required as reference for them to know you have paid through us. :)

thanks for answering.. Do you think it's ok if i answered my form like this:

Name: Jennifer Ordiales

Contact No:

Passport Name: Ordiales Jennifer Lagman

Address:

Payment By: Ma. Concepcion Ordiales thru tiaradiadem.com

or I really need to edit my form? :)

Please provide your sister's name because this is the name that will be checked on our list. So it would be:

Name: Ma. Concepcion Ordiales (DIADEM)

Contact No:

Passport Name: (your sister's passport name)

Address:

You don't need to mention 'Payment by.' The (DIADEM) in front of your name is all that's needed.

Please be quick too! You're missing the deadline.

Please provide your sister's name because this is the name that will be checked on our list. So it would be:

Name: Ma. Concepcion Ordiales (DIADEM)

Contact No:

Passport Name: (your sister's passport name)

Address:

You don't need to mention 'Payment by.' The (DIADEM) in front of your name is all that's needed.

Please be quick too! You're missing the deadline.

thanks for answering my questions.. :) I really hope i made it in time of the deadline..are there any confirmations that they received the form?

• 5 weeks later...