Diadem Forums

[09.07.08] T-Ara's Now Ugly?

Elly

2dbq7hx.jpg

Hot talk girl group T-ara has been officially transformed to be ugly.

T-ara is M-Net girl group that's already three years in the making. One of the members Jiyeon, has been participating with Davichi and SeeYa performing 'Woman's Generation' and recieved much love from the public. She will also be casting in MBC upcoming drama 'Soul' which is to be released on August.

Since their release as a group, T-ara has been a hot talk in internet search portals and engines and is anticipated by the public a lot.

Until now, T-ara has released three sets of photos this being the fourth portraying many different feelings and concepts that one may think about the girls.

The first set showed the girls in big, wavy, blonde wigs which displayed feminity and purity. The second set showed their more natural side. The third set released showed the girls in an intense and provocative image that captures the attention of most of the public.

With the pictures released today, T-ara has been said to be 'not pretty' and 'ugly' by the public.

The 7th marked T-ara's release as a group and on August, they will start their promotion activities.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907081105191002

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Credits: newsen + Elly (translations) + diadem

Pretty girls but horrible wigs....the bowl cut is never a good look.

I think it's kind of funny how fast the public's opinion changes, like for the past few days ppl have complimented their beauty and now b/c of one bad set of photos they're all of a sudden "ugly" :P

So just because this picture is released people say they are now "ugly"? People, this doesn't make sense! *annoyed*

They know deep down that these girls are pretty, this is just a silly chance to bash. D:

But Mnet... why?! Even the make-up is too much!

=___=

Not a good move on Mnet's part. The overall response to the bowl cut wig photoshoot is negative, haters have appeared out of nowhere, either saying they are ugly or that they copied WG. Yes, they have extra publicity now, being the topic of every kblog, but why would you deliberately make them look ugly in an official photoshoot? I hope the next photoshoot is better, to the level of the black-white one, which should be their official concept (released on the 7th, as planned beforehand by Mnet).

mm well well all the different types of photoshoots that mnet is doing, i can get why some people can confused with what concept theyre trying to go for. i dont think they should do the wigs anymore, but if they do, they better have really good ones lol. hopefully the next photoshoot is better

Ugh, calling someone "ugly" is so shallow..

I mean did they not see the pictures BEFORE this concept, they were beautiful.

Someone can't turn ugly over 1 night -.-

I really like how they're doing different concepts (:

MNET is really giving these girls the attention,

i think it's smart with all the change in concepts.

For some reason, I kind of feel an "artsy??"/"trendsetter" feeling from T-ARA :P

I think they're just trying to give the girls different images to adapt to. Honestly, the make up is too much and I don't like the hair. But that's no reason to call the girls ugly. Everyone here knows each and every one of these girls are drop dead gorgeous o.0

mmmm,, it's pretty ugly at first, and my first reaction is "O_0 what's that ugly bowl??"

but after taht, i notice it is so cute!!!

well,, ugly yeah ugly, but when on them, it become cute!

and THIS is not copycat image, another NEW look ryte?

T-ara is trying all concept,, and it will be their own unique,, sorry if you don't understand what i am talking about ><

• 1 year later...