Diadem Forums

[14.10.03] Video HD - T-ara 'Sugar Free' @ Music Bank

aleya

Pretty good performance. It's interesting to see how the camera work varies on a concert, vs one of the seven weekly Korean pop music shows. This was a better performance than today's Arirang Simply K-Pop one I think. My favorite part was when they zoomed in on Soyeon.

I am familiar with the backup dancers in this promotion. They have a couple fairly attractive ones. There is one backup dancer who was active for the first 2-3 weeks but is not there anymore. She was one of the three that always stays on the right side, and she looks at least 35 years old. She's skilled I guess, since I've seen this lady a lot in Korean pop girl group performances as a backup dancer. There is a new girl who replaced her.

Soyeon_Rotating.gif

There is one backup dancer who was active for the first 2-3 weeks but is not there anymore. She was one of the three that always stays on the right side, and she looks at least 35 years old. She's skilled I guess, since I've seen this lady a lot in Korean pop girl group performances as a backup dancer. There is a new girl who replaced her.

[OT] I think she's the choreographer? They're from Yama & Hotchicks.

I am familiar with the backup dancers in this promotion. They have a couple fairly attractive ones. There is one backup dancer who was active for the first 2-3 weeks but is not there anymore. She was one of the three that always stays on the right side, and she looks at least 35 years old. She's skilled I guess, since I've seen this lady a lot in Korean pop girl group performances as a backup dancer. There is a new girl who replaced her.

maybe you can screencap from an early video. not too sure who you're talking about (:

T-ara - Sugar Free - 140914 Inkigayo

Watch 2:00 to 2:06. Qri has four backup dancers next to her. The one all the way on the right, the one who looks oldest, is the one I'm talking about.

Who is she? I've seen her in many Korean pop girl group live performances!

Oh I just found out more information about her here:

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/75374-who-is-this-backup-dancer/

I wonder what her name is though? I wonder how many years she's been doing Korean pop girl group live performance backup dancing?