Diadem Forums

[T-ARAholic] Hyomin's Shirts Updates (10/06)

asah_ara2472

1796419_296701777194364_1859622091378710

Hi, this is the TARA HOLIC Development team.
TARA HOLIC (1.2.2)version is updated.
T-ara official Goods Store is added and bugs fixed.
Please update the version to use all the new features.

*The Goods Store is only available in the new version.

您好,我们是TARA HOLIC 开发部.
TARA HOLIC应用更新到(1.2.2)版本。
推出了T-ara 公式产品商店以及修复各种问题。
要求各位都升级到新的版本,谢谢。
*升级到最新版本就可以用产品商店。

안녕하세요. 티아라홀릭 개발팀 입니다.
티이라홀릭 버전(1.2.2)이 업데이트 되었습니다.
버그수정 및 티아라 공식 굿즈스토어를 오픈하였습니다.
원활한 사용을 위해 꼭 업데이트 해주시기 바랍니다.

*최신 버전으로 업데이트를 하셔야 굿즈스토어 이용이 가능합니다.

T-ARA HOLIC Free Download:www.tara-holic.com

10665667_296703900527485_372038680357133

10606409_296703920527483_516384907470010

Just Opened!
HyoMin designed T-shirts is limited to 300 pieces.
NICE BODY BLACK, 150 pieces
NICE BODY RED, 150 pieces

You can find the T-shirts only at 'Goods Store' of TARA HOLIC app.

刚上市了!
孝敏设计的T恤是300张限量版。
NICE BODY 黑色体恤,150张
NICE BODY 红色体恤,150张

只在TARA HOLIC 应用的'产品商店'里能购买限量版体恤。

드디어 나왔습니다!
효민씨가 직접 디자인한 300장 한정 판매 티셔츠!
NICE BODY 블랙, 150장
NICE BODY 레드, 150장

오직 티아라홀릭 앱 '굿즈스토어'에서 만나볼 수 있습니다.

Free Download:www.tara-holic.com

CR: T-araholic + asah_ara2472 + tiaradiadem.com

Edited by amandametal
Topic and Title edited.

After getting the update of the app I had a look at the goods store.

I want the shirts, and I also want the model with the shirts. If the model doesn't come with the shirts, I'm fine with that too. If the model arrives and the shirt doesn't arrive, I'll start counting my blessings.

Does anyone know the meaning behind the number 34?

I want the shirts, and I also want the model with the shirts. If the model doesn't come with the shirts, I'm fine with that too.

i Immediately thought of one of her promo photos where it showed her body measurements lol :P

since it's only t shirts right now, i'm gonna skip it and wait for any other new things

IMPORTANT: Note the measurements. 49 x 2 = 98cm chest.

However as stated on the T-ARAholic app, part of the proceeds go to charity so if you're a collector, your purchase goes toward a charitable cause in the name of T-ARA so that's always a positive even if the t shirt doesn't fit you.

BzP8--oCQAEHHMe.jpg

Also, T-ARAholic is now officially out of its beta phase! Congrats!

I want the shirts, and I also want the model with the shirts. If the model doesn't come with the shirts, I'm fine with that too. If the model arrives and the shirt doesn't arrive, I'll start counting my blessings.

34" is her chest size. That's the number on the tops she wore in Nice Body. I want a black and a red one.

Don't wanna brag, but...

je14I0IgHtMoh.jpg

I brought two. XDD 

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna use it for. Was strongly against buying it at first, but after seeing Hyom-oppar with the dog... *raise fist to the air, start cursing CCM / MBK*

We all wants the model *cough*.

Don't wanna brag, but...

I brought two. XDD 

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna use it for. Was strongly against buying it at first, but after seeing Hyom-oppar with the dog... *raise fist to the air, start cursing CCM / MBK*

It's a safe bet Hyomin's hands were on the product at some point since this is pretty much an Etsy-like venture. so that's pretty special. 

You could always frame them like some football fans do with their favs jerseys.

framed-cantona.jpg

It's a safe bet Hyomin's hands were on the product at some point since this is pretty much an Etsy-like venture. so that's pretty special. 

You could always frame them like some football fans do with their favs jerseys.

You know what? That's a great idea (and I'm totally including pics of her, just like your suggestion) my GF gonna raise an eyebrow for sure, but YOLO.

You know what? That's a great idea (and I'm totally including pics of her, just like your suggestion) my GF gonna raise some serious eyebrow for sure, but YOLO.

Just remind her that you're not the only man she looks at either. :P

BTW, nice A-Yeon sig gif. Be-Bop is cool. It reminds me of the early AoA days when they actually played instruments instead of shoving their butts in the camera.  :ph34r:

Poor Y... she lost out big-time.

Don't wanna brag, but...

I brought two. XDD 

Darn kids. I was contemplating about it with you and then we both bought it. We're such sore losers. Wheres our money now? Hyom-oppar, are you even going to be there when i wrap my firstborn child in your shirt?

BTW, nice A-Yeon sig gif. Be-Bop is cool. It reminds me of the early AoA days when they actually played instruments instead of shoving their butts in the camera.  :ph34r:

Poor Y... she lost out big-time.

Oh, you know A-yeon? Cool. Cool. We can totally be buddies now. *write you up on bro list*

Btw, who is Y and what did she lost? o.O

Darn kids. I was contemplating about it with you and then we both bought it. We're such sore losers. Wheres our money now? Hyom-oppar, are you even going to be there when i wrap my firstborn child in your shirt?

Nope. Probably not. Wanna go scream "OPPAR NOTICE ME" together whislt she's around? It'll make you feels better. d(^_^)

UPDATE: Hyomin's t-shirts are completely sold out according to T-ARAholic's Goods Store. 

Congratulations to those who got one!

Non-T-ARA stuff in spoiler

Oh, you know A-yeon? Cool. Cool. We can totally be buddies now. *write you up on bro list*

Btw, who is Y and what did she lost? o.O

Nope. Probably not. Wanna go scream "OPPAR NOTICE ME" together whislt she's around? It'll make you feels better. d( ^_^)

Y (Youkyoung) is the AoA member who played the drums with AoA's band component but she is not a member of AoA's idol component.

Youkyoung-aoa-31622039-600-901.jpg

Since AoA has all but abandoned their band concept, Y no longer has a place in AoA, at least not until they decide to revisit that concept.

We might be the only BeBop fans.

15276413198_0848f09cc8_o.gif

15459899141_41028d6d91_o.gif

UPDATE: Hyomin's t-shirts are completely sold out according to T-ARAholic's Goods Store. 

Congratulations to those who got one!

Mwuahahhaa! I knew it would be gone within a day. Good thinking buying it. Even though i have a feeling that there will be more goods selling in the goods store. (It's all going to be limited edition and all the rich fans are going to buy it, filling ccm's coffers with numerous businessmen cackling in the back)

@herald are we going to get a mirror thrown at us though?