Diadem Forums

Notice regarding QUEEN’s 2기 expiration and QUEEN’s 3기 recruitment

craZy

CCM has made a recent announcement regarding the expiration of QUEEN’s 2기.

Hello, this is Core Contents Media.

Membership for the second batch of QUEEN's will begin to end on October 31st 2014.

After this date, there will be two (2) final months until we close all memberships officially, on December 31st 2014.

Thus, all benefits and goods included in signing up for QUEEN's 2기 will remain active until December 31st.

We have not officially decided when we will start recruiting for the 3rd batch of QUEEN's as of yet.

Once we have decided, we will put up a separate notice regarding 3rd batch of QUEEN's and we hope that you will anticipate it and participate.

Stick with Diadem for further updates on QUEEN’s 3기's recruitment. If you have any questions or concern, feel free to contact us or send a tweet to @tiaradiadem.

As highlighted in the notice, applications for 3기 QUEEN's haven't opened up. We will post another translation/update once it becomes open for international QUEEN's ^^

THANKYOU

I WILL APPLY THIS TIME BECAUSE I MAY AS WELL AND I LOOOOOVE T-ARA THANKYOU ELLY

Damn, I just wrote all that in Caps Lock I'm so sorry, I'm not typing it out again though. >.<

CCM has made a recent announcement regarding the expiration of QUEEN’s 2기.

Stick with Diadem for further updates on QUEEN’s 3기's recruitment. If you have any questions or concern, feel free to contact us or send a tweet to @tiaradiadem.

Hi, I just want to know what is the benefits for getting a Queen's membership? What goods? Can we purchase Goods like T-ara album that have their signs? Sorry alot of questions. I'm still catching up. Anyway I'm looking forward for QUEEN’s 3기 recruitment.

Hi, I just want to know what is the benefits for getting a Queen's membership? What goods? Can we purchase Goods like T-ara album that have their signs? Sorry alot of questions. I'm still catching up. Anyway I'm looking forward for QUEEN’s 3기 recruitment.

Aside from receiving some goods (membership cards, towel, photos, a file I think and other trinkets), the main benefits are if you are ever to go see T-ara in Korea. You'll have the privilege to attend their fan meets and any other events not open to unregistered Queen's.