Diadem Forums

Pre-order: Limited Edition – And&End EDMCLUB EDITION

Elly

34598735893.jpg

You can secure your very own copy of T-ara's limited edition, And&End EDMCLUB Edition album through Diadem!

We will be releasing a super limited number of album units (25 copies) in our store tonight at 11:00 PM EST/7:00 PM PST. If you are interested in participating, please read on for some more details.

We are marketing this pre-sale towards North American QUEEN's, mainly; however, if you live outside of North America but still wish to order with us, we are able to ship internationally as well.

There will be various shipping options available for QUEEN's all around the world; but due to the nature of our pre-sale, you must agree to pay the full-cost of the album and shipping. If you do not live in North America, it is probable that shipping fees may be higher for you.

Please keep in mind that we have 25 copies exclusive to Diadem. Orders will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis; as such, any orders beyond the 25th person will be fully refunded.

At the same time, we will be imposing a 1-quantity limit per person for this pre-sale. This is to give other QUEEN's a chance to have the LE as well. Anyone who orders more than one album will be refunded. We hope that QUEEN's will cooperate with this rule as getting your order refunded means losing your secured copy of T-ara's EDM album.

We are not making a profit out of this pre-sale. It is simply a way for us to help some QUEEN's out in securing a copy of T-ara's limited edition album. All the fees we charge on the store will go towards securing and shipping the album to your door.

Ordered, but not sure how the shipping will work later? Are we getting contacted through the paypal payment email?

If you've ordered, you're most likely covered for shipping. If there are discrepancies and we have to ask more money, we will do so later on. But the shipping costs are all dealt with through your transaction with the store ^^

How do we know if we got one :'(

I had to pay through debit card not paypal. 

Also Elly I love you. And you too craZy and just everyone here. I'm so glad I was able to get this album!!!

tumblr_mfctortyBx1rudls9o4_250.gif

thank you so much Elly :3 i really appreciate it

specially cause i didn't want to buy it from kpopmart haha

I'm glad you guys benefited from what we did. It was all a group effort ^^ We hope we can keep doing this for you guys for a long time!

Wow... sold out already? 

Congrats to the people who got one.  :)

Yes, it sold out really quickly. However, we're trying to secure a little bit more copies for those that weren't able to catch the pre-sale. We'll keep everyone updated!

• 2 weeks later...