[OTHER] Quick News & Gossip Thread

Elly

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Heard this from another forum I'm on...T-ara on French TV!

http://player.canalplus.fr/#/329971 (@ 1:39 to 2:31)

Translation:

fake school girls & real korean, T-ara could sing the come back of girls band.

This 6 young lolitas over produced by a south korean major, make 'spice girl'-like perfs on live & tv.

1 year after their debut, they already have a lot of awards. In the beginning of this year, they won 3 local music awards.

And with this latest MV, they're off to conquer the great world's dancefloor

Hmm, yeah...lol But it's cool that they got some international attention. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this just in, T-ara will be taking part in the Halyu Dream Festival which will be held on September 12th 2010.

2agi39.jpg

Other artists taking part in the event include Super Junior, ONEDAY, After School, Son Dambi, 4Minute, BEAST, Kangta, FT.Island, Davichi, MissA, and Supernova.

LOL my bad for the emphasis on Kangta. LOL. I just love his sfm and I've missed him :)

You can grab more info here regarding the event: http://www.hallyudreamfestival.or.kr/guide/sub_03.php

But it's really all about group background and such, which all of us already know. The stuff I capped above is all that you'll have to know for now really :)

They already put Boram as leader and added Hwayoung to the list of members. I didn't think they would be so diligent in keeping up w/ the group information.

Though i guess it makes the changes feel real in a way, even though you won't really see any change until at least September

T-ara Fighting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

there's some controversy rn with t-ara's naver cafe, MYSTIC. they accepted donations but the presents weren't sent when they were said they were going to be, and there isn't pictures to prove they were really bought. ccm said they're not associated w/ MYSTIC and never received a phone call from them like MYSTIC said they did. there's no proof on yet if their gifts have been delivered or not and its rumored citrine's owner if also staff @ MYSTIC = http://news.nate.com/view/20100906n09854

~diadem is not like citrine or mystic ppl. we have pictures of the gifts, proof of the delivery, proof t-ara is aware of diadem and our gifts and are in the process of getting even more verification from ccm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11/6일날 진행되는 전주 빅4콘서트에

팬분들을 초대한다고합니다. 일단, 팬분들 인원체크를 위해

일 시 : 2010년 11월 6일 PM 7:00

장 소 : 전주종합운동장

출 연 : 박재범,DJ DOC,성시경,티아라

주 관 : JTV전주방송

후 원 : (주)한국,문화플러스,신한은행,교보생명

17일 PM 08:00 까지 인원체크하겠습니다

<티아모 공방정보>

According to this (from T-AMO), T-ara will be participating in the Big 4 Concert to be held on November 6th at 7:00PM. It will be held at the Jeonju Stadium with performers Jaebum, DJ DOC, Sung Shikyung, and T-ara. I believe registrations (?) will be collected on the 17th until 8PM :rolleyes:

1. Intro - The New T-ARA!

2. Hey Yep! Hey Yap!

3. 딱하루만?! (Only Today?!)

4. Stage Q(Feat.옥주현)

5. Danger Parry(Feat.다비치)

6. 딱하루만?!(Only Today?!)(Inst.)

7. Bopeep Bopeep(Klubtoniq MIX)

8. 너 때문에 미쳐(Klubtoniq MIX)

This just in. We got this from Baidu, so we don't exactly know how legit this information is, but I think it's still good to have some news on T-ara's comeback. So it seems that they're coming back on November 7th, or around that week or so. There's 6 new songs, and 2 remixes. I'm pretty excited :) HAHA. I miss the girls! :)

Again, we're not sure if this is 100% correct, since there's not official news yet, but its good to get something around~ For now :)