06. Kara (525)

05. T-ARA (709)

04. 2PM (758)

03. CNBlue (999)

02. DBSK (6189)

01. SNSD (6414)

cr: t-arafan

• 1 month later...

Soyeon will Release a Digital Single With Hit Composer Ahn Young Min.

Single will release on April 28th.

unled1oc.png

Ahn Young Min wrote lyrics of T-ARA's lies, Wanna play, Apple is A, Tic Tic Toc,

Davichi's Love War,

SG wannabe's I love You, First Snow, Life partner, Arirang, Lalala, Sunflower and more...

Shortly he composed a lot of great songs for Mnet artists.

Soyeon's voice is great and composer is Daebak... So I can't wait to hear what he wrote this time... :wub:

• 1 month later...

RUMOUR

I was just trying to organize something for Hyomin's movie, and I was talking with our friends in Korea, and it turns out, that Hyomin is filming a drama as well on top of her horror film. It's still top secret, no one knows if it's true or not, but she is filming something else for a drama of some sort for the future.

Like I said, it's real top-secret, so I can't really say anymore details... But it's a good update regarding our Girls and the drama industry once again!

I remember reading up on something about Hyomin possibly starring in drama that as well starred Lee Seojin. It said though they hadn't confirmed anything yet though since Hyomin was already filming a movie and preparing for T-ara's comeback.

If she really is gonna be in a drama as well, well then dang, she's getting busy, lol. It'd definitely be something I'd look forward to!

• 2 weeks later...

T-ara's Roly Poly comeback stage was set for the July 1st episode of Music Bank~

Source: http://www.090729.co...nth=7&wr_id=550

Breaking Heart also shot back up to #3 in sales this week, despite the fact that it was released 1 year and 4 months ago. smile.gif

gaonchart.png

Source: http://gaonchart.co....aon?nationGbn=T

And according to this article, the opening of Page One was pushed to July 7th, which would make sense now that T-ara's comeback stage is on July 1st.

T-ara will be performing at this year's Jingu Gaien Fireworks Festival (August 6th) which is one of the biggest fireworks festivals in Tokyo. You can see the event from a few different stadiums (I think the main one is Jingu Stadium) but T-ara will be performing at the Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium alongside Momoiro Clover Z and Ukiss. Tickets will go on sale July 2nd.

Source: pia.jp

• 2 weeks later...

T-ara received an award for being the best female CF model and Kim Hyungjoon won it for males at the MTN 2011 Broadcast Awards.

Park Sungmin recently praised Hyomin's acting in "Giaseng Ryung". He said her crying was one of the most believable "fake cries" he's seen. He also said that there was a scene where Hyomin got slapped but there were a lot of NGs and that the scene kept being repeated, but Hyomin was concentrated on getting it perfect the whole time even if she was in a lot of pain.

Source: T-arafan // Nate

T-ara received an award for being the best female CF model and Kim Hyungjoon won it for males at the MTN 2011 Broadcast Awards.

Park Sungmin recently praised Hyomin's acting in "Giaseng Ryung". He said her crying was one of the most believable "fake cries" he's seen. He also said that there was a scene where Hyomin got slapped but there were a lot of NGs and that the scene kept being repeated, but Hyomin was concentrated on getting it perfect the whole time even if she was in a lot of pain.

Source: T-arafan // Nate

Thats why I really love T-ara.

Hyomin is so profesional. :D Saranghae unni!!