Diadem Forums

[14.10.12] Video - T-ara 'Sugar Free' at 2014 Hallyu Dream Festival

ily_shannon

I don't usually do this, but I think it is time we all stop and appreciate SoYeon in skin tight black leather pants.  OMG!!!  With all the talk of how great EunJung, Hyomin and JIyeon have made their bodies, let us not ignore the three tiny members and how amazing they are looking also.  Wow.  She is really wearing those pants.  Yep.

Music shows have better camera work than concerts I've noticed. The camera work for that Sugar Free performance was really strong for a concert though. It's SBS, which I've noticed has better camera work than Mnet/KBS/MBC/Arirang.

The loud cheers are fake and are added to the broadcast I'm pretty sure. All of a sudden there is extremely loud cheers, which die off pretty soon. "They" cheered extremely loud for Eunjung at the start but then it was normal for Jiyeon. I'm not sure about the timing of the various cheers and how they got really loud then really quiet. So I'm almost positive that they are fake cheers.

Soyeon looks great in those pants. In this performance, I specifically noticed the hotness of Qri and Jiyeon. :-)