Diadem Forums

[09.07.08] Lee Miyoung: "T-ara Jun Boram, I'm sorry I could not be more aware of my eldest daughter."

tinggg

2n6ujk4.jpg

Lee Miyoung: "T-ara Jun Boram, I'm sorry I could not be more aware of my eldest daughter."

Actress Lee Miyoung confessed that she was sorry that she was not aware of the desires of her first daughter Jun Boram.

Lee Miyoung guested on KBS2TV's <Free Time> with close friend actor Song Kiyoon, telling the story of their 30-year friendship as well as her daughter Jun Boram.

Song Kiyoon, who had built a friendship for 30 years with Lee Miyoung, said "When I saw Lee Miyoung's daughter Boram's dancing on UCC video, you don't know how proud I felt," expressing his thoughts on the soon-to-debut Jun Boram. Jun Boram, former couple Lee Miyoung-Jun Youngrok's daughter, released her splendid dancing on UCC last year which created quite a topic. Jun Boram will soon be debuting this year in female idol group <T-ara>, gathering a lot of attention.

Lee Miyoung said, "First of all I had no idea Boram could dance so well. When she was young her body was so stiff, I did not know when she grew up so well," taking pride in her daughter that grew up so beautifully.

Later she added, "I'm sorry that I was not aware of my daughter's talents ahead of time after all this time has gone by. My daughter also never especially expressed anything, so I never even would have imagined this," expressing her sadness.

"We were divorced when Jun Boram was very young, yet she gave me a lot of encouraging words which made me very touched and teary," she added about her daughter's maturity.

<The last part is left out because it just talks about the two actors' friendship>

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907081030271001

Link by: Elly

Translated by: tinggg@diadem5.com