Diadem Forums

[14.10.20] T-ARA to release the Korean remake of "Little Apple" by Chopstick Brothers on 6th November!

vancew90

[14.10.20] T-ARA to release the Korean remake of "Little Apple" by Chopstick Brothers on 6th November!

2014092321445412151.jpg

T-ARA will release the Korean remake of Chopstick Brothers' song "Little Apple" on the 6th of November 2014! The remake is a collaboration between T-ARA and Chopstick Brothers and will be rearranged and composed by Shinsadong Tiger. "Little Apple" is a very famous viral song in China that is known for its interesting and fun lyrics and melody, matched with its hilarious (and even ridiculous) MV that is generally well-received by all demographic groups.

According to MBK Entertainment that manages T-ARA, their remake of "Little Apple" will be tweaked and focused on T-ARA's style and strengths. The lyrics will be simple and the melody of the song will definitely be addictive because of its catchy tune.

In order to attend SBS MTV The Show production recital that will be held in Shanghai on 21st October 2014, T-ARA will be flying from Incheon Airport to Shanghai at 8:45am tomorrow. Furthermore, after T-ARA's concert in Shanghai on 27 December 2014, T-ARA will officially start their promotions in China, ranging from appearing on variety shows, possibly even dramas, CFs and many more media-related activities.

Source: Tenasia

Translation via T-ARAchina.cn by vancew90

November can't come soon enough.  :lol:

T-ara's on a roll this time of year; after Gossip Girl and the solo projects, we've gotten And & End and Sugar Free remixes, plus signing for activity in China, leading up to this. Hope we'll see something big in the near future, all these little releases are too much of a tease!  :P

Always excited to see that new music is coming!!  Yes this has been a really good year for T ara.  Music.  Solos. Dramas. Variety shows. CF's.  China!  Wow. 

I keep hearing about the kpop-apocalypse of 2014.  LOL!  Not here.  When you have great talent, great personalities and hard hard hard work, you can do anything.  Maybe some other groups need to take notes?

(That sounds a little hateful, I know, but I just want everyone to recognize that T-ara is growing and getting better no matter what else is happening in kpop.)

I listened to this song after hearing that T-ara will be remaking it and I loved it. Its very fun and catchy, just like T-ara's style. Can't wait for 6th November now, huh t-ara create another storm again. I can't wait to see them in their Chinese promotions, I hope they even get to play in dramas hehe