Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What are your top 3 favourites pairings?

Kisayia

Hi everyone!

I'm here today because I am really curious about others diadem's members and their interests into T-ara's pairing and ship. We all have this one pair we  can't stop smiling when seeing them together right? All you want is for them to--- kiss!! And maybe more too haha.

tumblr_lmtf7eB5dB1qzrebt.jpg

Which is what makes me really curious. So yeah, you all have seen my question, I'd like to know what is your top 3 favourites pairings in T-ara? 

Mine is :

#1 ramyeon (forever and ever will be the number one fan of ramyeon to be honest)

2d6S6g6.gif

#2 ssokyul (they were legit my first ship I liked in T-ara)

tumblr_mym4gdPmfq1qcam34o1_250.gif

#3 ramkyul (this one is really dumb since I like it because my two biases are in it)

t-ara-qri-boram-photo.jpg

So! What about you?

I basically ship Jiyeon with everyone in T-ara maybe because she's the youngest and all the members seem to dote on her a lot. 

I feel ya. It really is hard not to ship Jiyeon with everyone, although I still have a hard time with eunyeon. Arie was able to make me like them though with one of his fiction! 

Boram and Soyeon

Boram and Qri

Boram and Jiyeon

You are Boram's biased right? Well I'm totally with you for Ramkyul and Ramyeon! And I love to see Boram and Soyeon together, they are really cute, they act like sisters, and I love their relationship 3:

My top 3 without ranking

Eunyeon

Minkyul

Soram (tom and jerry)

Your three favourite yeah? Wah I'm kind of glad to see tom and jerry in your top 3! Eunyeon is really popular so I was expecting to see a few shipper. I'm unsure about minkyul though, I'm just not used to it, but their friendship is adorable, I have to admit!

DarkyxSso

DarkyxJiyeon

DarkyxEunjung

I ship the frigg out of those 3

I wasn't expecting someone to legit ship themself with T-ara--- I snorted really hard when I read your answer! 

Sunbyung (Sunny + Hyomin) Yep, i know, Sunny isn't a T-ara member...

Hyomin + Qri

Hyomin + Jiyeon

Sunnnnnbyung!! I love this ship, I've seen the tv show with Hyomin and Sunny, and oh my, they were so adorable together, especially Hyomin (and I'm not being biased). Honestly, who is crazy enough to wake up in the morning to fan someone. Hyo is so cute. 

My number one pairing in T-ARA will always be Ssoram  <3

Eunjung x Jiyeon

Qri x Jiyeon

+ I also love Sunbyung a lot

ssoram, uhuh, I love them a lot together! But as I said earlier, I like them more as friend, and I like their moments, they are such cutie together! Jikyul is definitely a big yes! (forever shipping sunbyung to be honest)

psst, i really love your username.

Minkyul

Jikyul

Minyeon

But tbh I don't really care about shipping / pairing. ¯\_()_/¯ It's just nice to see the girls have a cute moment with each other. That's all.

Yeah, you told me so much. I think that would be so much more simple if we were all like you. Just enjoying all pairings! By the way, I've been curious about minyeon for such a while, I'd really like to read about them! Or see some of their moments!

Minkyul

Jikyul

Minyeon

But tbh I don't really care about shipping / pairing. ¯\_()_/¯ It's just nice to see the girls have a cute moment with each other. That's all.

I agree, they have been through a lot together and still stayed together. It is no wonder that they are so close and always so touchy feely, it has transcended to a bond that can rival blood relation.. Hopefully you guys understand what i meant :D

The only approveed pairing I see is Hyomin - Sunny... Subyung is REAL :P

If i were to just consider the pairing though, it's probably gonna be MinKyul since both of them read my message in the M&G previously :D

I agree, they have been through a lot together and still stayed together. It is no wonder that they are so close and always so touchy feely, it has transcended to a bond that can rival blood relation.. Hopefully you guys understand what i meant :D

I know right? We love it when 'sisters' did skinship with each other. There is totally, absolutely, impossibly, no way we can thought of something else. That would preposterous. Riiiiiiight? xP

I know right? We love it when 'sisters' did skinship with each other. There is totally, absolutely, impossibly, no way we can thought of something else. That would preposterous. Riiiiiiight? xP

Whoa there bro, calm urself. kinda sound like you are heading into "that" territory lol :P

anyways, it's hard to see them being more than close friends/sisters. especially with Soyeon dating some one already (i have problems spelling his name lol) but either ways, most of the time it's up to our interpretation.

So i would say to each his/her own :) But i would still say Subyung lol :D

Number one's got to be Eunyeon for me. Their moments are just cute. Minyeon's cute too (EunMinYeon anyone?). Let's not forget Jiram/Ramyeon tho. Cuteness overload.

I mainly see them as cute friends tho (except Eunyeon, they can be whatever they are lmao).

I also may have a thing for anything and everyone involving Jiyeon. Just maybee

I'm really happy to see how lively this thread is!

wzifrFo.gif

~

1. Hyomin/Everyone

2. OT6 ♥

3. Hyomin/Everyone

Though I'm not really a romance shipper for any T-ara pair. More of just their love/friendship.

(SuByung's a different story though...) 

Oh I totes ship Soyeon/Oh Jong Hyuk too.

(I agree with you for SunByung----)

But lol Zee, when I look at your top 3-- I can only say.. wow, Hyomin is sure not your bias, is she?

Number one's got to be Eunyeon for me. Their moments are just cute. Minyeon's cute too (EunMinYeon anyone?). Let's not forget Jiram/Ramyeon tho. Cuteness overload.

I mainly see them as cute friends tho (except Eunyeon, they can be whatever they are lmao).

I also may have a thing for anything and everyone involving Jiyeon. Just maybee

EunMinYeon.. I saw a couple fic about them-- I'm a bit scared though. (I say, ramyeon can be whatever they want too-- because they are real beautiful together ok)

EunMinYeon.. I saw a couple fic about them-- I'm a bit scared though. (I say, ramyeon can be whatever they want too-- because they are real beautiful together ok)

Oh I don't mean it as an OT3, not the biggest fan of polyamory here. Depends on how it's worked out I guess, just read it all lol. You'll be pleasantly surprised at what you find. 

And yeah, Ramyeon's great. So cute I can't at times.

Oh I don't mean it as an OT3, not the biggest fan of polyamory here. Depends on how it's worked out I guess, just read it all lol. You'll be pleasantly surprised at what you find. 

And yeah, Ramyeon's great. So cute I can't at times.

I, myself, am not a huge fan of OT3.. that is probably why I am so hesitant about it. But yep, Rameon are great.. it is actually more thawn great, they're perfect!