Diadem Forums

[14.11.24] Video - T-ara and Chopstick Brothers 'Little Apple' MV

ily_shannon

Hahaha ... the MV is so hilarious . Twice the original chinese song MV.

I love the nosebleed scene part, it can't get out of my head. ( I'm afraid i will have nosebleed too if I see T-ARA in personal up close .... lol ). 

The MV is good , funny, and enjoyable. Now I can't wait for the Dance version MV for this song ( if there's any ... hope so )

The song is good too, suits for T-ARA style. This song is T-ARA's "ticket" to entering Chinesse market, so no wonder if they playing safe. Choose song which famous and familiar among chinesse , to gain recognizing is good marketing strategy. The way T-ara sing the song in Korean/Chinesse is also understandable. 

to be honest

in my opinion

the t-ara version is better than original :v
good joob t-ara (y)

and my favorite part in this mv is where t-ara dance in bowling area,

they wear nice outfit <3

so i cant wait t-ara release their chinese album,because i like listen chinese song :)

Finally~ the full MV is already released!

Oh God, Park Jiyeon is really killing me...
She's so cute, pretty, sexy, hot, everything... she's a killer!  :wub: 
I can't breathe properly because of her and I think I'm having nosebleed to just like the guys on the MV~

I've let my mom hear this song and she was like: "Oh! That's Mandarin?" and I said: "Yeah, they entered the Chinese market too..." and my mom was amazed at them~ that's how good T-ARA is!  <3 

T-ARA singing in Chinese is so daebak!
I hope they will soon release a full Chinese song, they're really good... never fail to amaze me~ T-ARA Jjang  ;) 

I love them so much~ T-ARA fighting!

One reason why I am captivated by T-ara is the quality of the MV. I need a longer MV. 10min? 20min? Give me an hour! Seriously, I love it when they sing in Chinese but I do not think they will have another Little Apple version completely done in Chinese. However I am still thankful that I was able to make it to this fandom to cheer on the Queens together. T-ara, daebak!

I have been an Eun Jung fan from my first discovery of T ara.  She brought me to T ara.  Since then I have fallen in love with Jiyeon and Soyeon.  I never had much time for Qri.  What is happening lately?  She is becoming more and more beautiful and her cuteness is also going off of the chart.  No one will ever displace Eun Jung, but Qri has now joined the tie for 2nd place for me.  Hyomin and Boram, both goddesses, are tied for third place.  What kind of world is it when two such lovely girls can come in third? Sigh.  An embarrassment of beauty in this group.  No wonder all of the netizen anti-'s are jealous of everything they do.