Diadem Forums

[14.11.25] Video - Little Apple @ SBS MTV The Show

renny69

I waited so long for this performance and I was pleased that they chose the original, just like how they appeared in MV. They looked so adorable in yellow and T-ara performance is the best. I was hoping they could end the dance with the one in MV which they walked sideways and forward. It was so lovely executed. I cannot wait to see their next Little Apple performance.

DAEBAK !!!

Great song, funny choreo dance, best visual view display. All of that conclude in great performance from our princess today ( new concept : Dorky - cute style ... hihihi ). 

I knew this song will suits well for our princess, cause it's very similar with their style. T-ARA is being humble and respect when they start entering chinesse market this year. By remaking a local song that famous and wellknown is great first step, they're not forcing their promotion with korean song that translate into chinesse. 

So, I hope with this song our princess can gain recognizing and popularity in china. And they will make chinesse song album too in the future. 

And i can't wait to see them performance in black dress outfit ( bowling arena in MV )  :P

T-ARA FIGHTING  <3