Diadem Forums

[BTS] T-ara filming for Little Apple MV (11/12)

craZy

Video BTS

The yellow Bruce Lee jumpsuit, the nerdy glasses, and the Kungfu apprentice look are hitting ALL the wrong spots with the right combinations.

Where are Tom and Jerry?

Tom and Jerry aka SsoBo will not be in this collaboration. It's just a sub-group of the members using T-ara's name to collaborate with the Chopstick Brothers.

I'm getting Roly-Poly flashbacks from this look. They look adorable and hilarious! Adorably hilarious! I can't wait. I've been missing the comedic aspects of T-ara, even though I've been enjoying all of their "cool" releases of "Sugar Free" and "Number 9."

Dorky T-ara is such a sweet treat! I love seeing their derp photos and just general hilariousness as well!

Like I said on Facebook, these photos are just too cute to be legal!  I cannot get over the nerdy look! 

I think you are probably right! Someone needs to arrest T-ara for being too damn cute. :)

B2PRNEzCYAANaCJ.jpg

Credit: https://twitter.com/PJYHEJ_TH

I must admit, I know Jungie looks great with glasses. Here's my argument:

tumblr_mwt7glRsqP1rds5lgo1_500.gif

Minnie wears glasses every now and then, and she in my opinion fits the nerdy look the best.

Dino's nerdy look is very cute.

I didn't expect Qri's nerdy look to be this cute!

My word... I know we're well into winter now, and they think they're doing us a favor by regulating our body heat, but this is really overdoing it XD , and I like it when they overdo things: like when they overdid everything in the MV of Roly-Poly in Copacabana.... :D

I must admit, I know Jungie looks great with glasses. Here's my argument:

Minnie wears glasses every now and then, and she in my opinion fits the nerdy look the best.

Dino's nerdy look is very cute.

I didn't expect Qri's nerdy look to be this cute!

My word... I know we're well into winter now, and they think they're doing us a favor by regulating our body heat, but this is really overdoing it XD , and I like it when they overdo things: like when they overdid everything in the MV of Roly-Poly in Copacabana.... :D

Okay you've proven your case.  No one can argue with this picture of Eun Jung..

Edited by HeraldC
pls don't quote gifs