Diadem Forums

[14.11.28] Video HD - T-ara and Chopstick Brothers 'Little Apple' Remastered Version 2 Haze Removed

aleya

The name may change but MBK still does the same bonehead moves as CCM. Why put the haze in the first place? And what's up with posting part.4 of the trailer several days after the full MV is released?

Anyway, I love the clearer version more but I'm still playing the original version with a page auto-loader + Magic Action (to force the HD quality) + speakers off to boost the views when I go to sleep ;)

The name may change but MBK still does the same bonehead moves as CCM. Why put the haze in the first place? And what's up with posting part.4 of the trailer several days after the full MV is released?

Anyway, I love the clearer version more but I'm still playing the original version with a page auto-loader + Magic Action (to force the HD quality) + speakers off to boost the views when I go to sleep ;)

I agree 100%...stop with the gimmicks...the girls are great w/o having them all!!!  Also loving the clearer version...hope they perform more with the song!

• 3 weeks later...