Diadem Forums

Pre-order: 2015 Official T-ara Calendar

craZy

The new year is coming and what better way to keep up to date than with T-ara!

We will be conducting a bulk order of T-ara's Official 2015 Calendar. We are marketing this bulk towards North American QUEEN’s, mainly; however, if you live outside of North America but still wish to order with us, we are able to ship internationally as well. Please note shipping costs outside the NA may be a bit higher.

The calendar will be of completely new, exclusive photos of T-ara and a random photo card will be included in your order. Not only that, MBK will randomly select 12 lucky buyers to gift a special polaroid photo of one of the members.

201412010601427992-150x150.jpg                 201412010601371902-150x150.jpg                  20141201060139903-150x150.jpg

PAGES: 24
SIZE: 290 x 200 mm
FREE GIFT: Photo card 1EA (Random)
PRICE: $23.00 US
SHIPPING: USA - $23.00, +$3 per additional. Intl' - $28, +$8 per additional.
SELLING PERIOD: DEC 2ND - DEC 12th (00:00 KST)

BUY NOW

Any remaining proceeds will go towards our Rice Wreath projects for T-ara's upcoming fanmeet and Christmas concert (in which case, your name will be included in the list of donors.) You can otherwise separately donate to the wreaths here and here.

I would consider getting this but my experience with mail is terrible. :'(

My edm cd got lost in the mail and I'm already worried about it again. 

Should I get one Zee? I need your opinion.

Oh that sucks. :( Did you get the EDM album via us? Mine also got lost but after getting in touch with the post office, I finally got it. Pester the people on your end (or whoever sent it) as much as possible. I'm sure you'll get it.

As for the calendar, well, consider this, this is your only chance. It won't be available ever again after this. If at all, possibly from individual sellers but who knows how much they'd markup.

I personally say go for it but it's all on you~

calendar is $23 and postage in the USA is $23?

That's right!

Oh that sucks. :( Did you get the EDM album via us? Mine also got lost but after getting in touch with the post office, I finally got it. Pester the people on your end (or whoever sent it) as much as possible. I'm sure you'll get it.

As for the calendar, well, consider this, this is your only chance. It won't be available ever again after this. If at all, possibly from individual sellers but who knows how much they'd markup.

I personally say go for it but it's all on you~

That's right!

I haven't got it yet. Wil had to try to send me a second one because the first got stuck in LA airport. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow?!?! I missed out on the shipping discount for multiple Calendars!? Aaahhhhh?!

You guys were charging $23.00 for the first Calendar and $3.00 for ea additional for Shipping? Dang!

Oh well, it all went to T-ARA❤ and Charity.....but, still, I could have saved a lot of money?

My fault for not paying attention⁉ I'm just spread out too thin?!

With the massive growth and popularity (So Proud and Happy to be a T-ARA❤ Fan and Supporter)....it takes literally more time in a waking day to cover the news and photos generated in one day about our Illusterous Princesses then there is a 24hour day! LOL! Hahahaha!

Thanks again for offering a discount for us International Queens (USA) to take advantage of saving some money to buy precious T-ARA Merchandise.

In return, I continue to Donate through Tiaradiadem for us Fans to T-ARA❤.

Aloha and Merry Christmas from Hawaii‼

We're sorry we couldn't extend this any further. :( Hopefully in the future we can again help members get a hold of T-ara goods!

Thank you always for your continuous support to Diadem and T-ara, ohagi! ❤️ 

I have a question for buying it via T-ARA Holic, when putting in our address, if I live in Canada, What do I put in the 'Suburb' section?? and where do I put my province? o.o

I'm not too familiar with Canadian addresses but from after a little reading up, places like Leaside, Governor's Bridge, O'Connor–Parkview etc in Toronto are what can be labelled as Suburbs. Hopefully this can give you a better idea of what to put down there.

I think you can skip the Province, they should be able to determine that from your City. I myself don't always add my Province and it never proves a problem.

• 1 month later...