Diadem Forums

[14.12.16] Hyojoon leaves a supporting message for T-ara and his little sister Jiyeon

craZy

[14.12.16] Hyojoon leaves a supporting message for T-ara

and his little sister Jiyeon

10616413_587424008055264_151315398673479

On December 14th, Park Hyojoon, elder brother by one year to our Jiyeon, made use of his time off from his mandatory military service to attend T-ara's 2nd Queen's Fanmeet 'Present'!

After the show, Hyojoon posted a photo with T-ara with a sweet message:
They said one, two, three without me realizing, I almost lift a fist while shouting ‘hwaiting’..
I will take a picture with Hyomin noona again later…with noona’s expensive selca stick!
I wanted to send a happy birthday message to Qri noona but I didn’t know noona’s new phone number so..it’s late but happy birthday!
Eunjung noona who keeps getting prettier, she lives nearby but it’s not easy to run into each other in the neighbourhood! ahhh..maybe because I’m a soldier..hahaha
Hojoon-ah~Hojoon-ah~ Please call me ‘Hyo’joon, Soyeon noona^-^
Let’s have a meal together later, Boram noona! A dr-..drink would be good too heuheu..
At last, Jjirong-ah (Jiyeon), Oppa has 9 months left!
After 9 months, I will become an honourable oppa whom you can be proud of wherever you go!
I am supporting you whenever and wherever.
Fighting!

Translation by T-arazone.

Though in the midst of his service to his country, it is endearing to see Hyojoon's continuous love for his baby sister. Fans have speculated Hyojoon's discharge to be on the 27th of September in 2015, a mysterious date given in Jiyeon's solo mini album that matches up with his mention of having 9 months left!
Let's look forward to the reunion of these dear siblings! In the meantime, you can follow Hyojoon on Facebook for more of his updates.

tumblr_m741gz9Rsm1r0smazo1_500.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

" Fans have speculated Hyojoon's discharge to be on the 27th of September in 2015, a mysterious date given in Jiyeon's solo mini album that matches up with his mention of having 9 months left!"

I think this may very well be true! - There are a couple of photos I think that show Hyojoon and Jiyeon drawing what ended up being the inside of Jiyeon's Mini Album. (I could be wrong here but I can't find the photos either :/)

• 2 weeks later...