Diadem Forums

[09.12.29] Singer-Actress T-ara's Jiyeon Hospitalized on the 29th

Elly

[09.12.29] Singer-Actress T-ara's Jiyeon Hospitalized on the 29th

5pits4.jpg]

-ara's Jiyeon was recently hospitalized.

On the 29th of December, T-ara's Jiyeon was rushed to the emergency room in Seoul and was quickly given a needle for treatment. It's been reported that Jiyeon became very weak due to all the schedule overload, including KBS2TVs upcoming drama God of Study.

"She wasn't feeling very well in the morning. But she wasn't really feeling that well lately, so she's been back and forth from the hospital" said the God of Study PD that spoke for Jiyeon.

"I had to go through a lot of adjustments. I feel stronger than I've ever been before. I love both singing and acting equally and I wish to present to everyone a good appearance of myself performing those two duties," said Jiyeon.

KBS 2TVs God of Study will air its first episode on January 4th next year.

Source: http://news.joins.com/article/330/3944330.html?ctg=15

Written by: -

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Im not gonna even say "i wonder why".. its obvious, it was too much for her young body. There are people who have strong bodies even at a young age like say, Sohee who like jiyeon underwent filming and promotions all the while still being an idol promoting their songs. I think their manager should have taken care of her MORE.