Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara's 2014 Japan Tour

sayruq

no idea. I just saw some tweets,maybe it was taken from an article or something,saying that the Japan tour was cancelled. But what they emphasize there was that some Japan fans has been scammed into buying fake tickets while Japan management said they haven't even decide the location for the concert. There are many problems and maybe it relates to poor management from both sides,hence CCM decides to cancel it.  

Anyway did you remember when are they(T-ara) supposedly make their Japan tour? was on August or October last year? 

• 2 weeks later...

no idea. I just saw some tweets,maybe it was taken from an article or something,saying that the Japan tour was cancelled. But what they emphasize there was that some Japan fans has been scammed into buying fake tickets while Japan management said they haven't even decide the location for the concert. There are many problems and maybe it relates to poor management from both sides,hence CCM decides to cancel it.  

Anyway did you remember when are they(T-ara) supposedly make their Japan tour? was on August or October last year? 

what a mess. It was supposed to happen in December. I remember when the dates and venues were posted. GG is a good album and they barely promoted it. The concerts could have gotten them new fans but now their Japanese fans are probably annoyed with them and the company. Urgh CCM

maybe the japan contract are expired?

or hallyu wave in japan are finished?

or MBK ent more focus into china market so they forget about japan market?

their contracts are with CCM Japan right now. Hallyu wave is finished but T-ara have more Japanese fans than other groups with the exception of KARA, SNSD and maybe 2NE1. I like that they're focusing on China but why waste the fanbase in Japan when they can make a lot money from a concert tour?

yes,it was sad that it turns out like that. Make no mistake,Japanese fans proved to be one of our fandom's loyalist and I don't know if you realized this or not,T-ara seems to be "more friendlier" and gives out their best fanservice toward Japan fans compare to other fans.(Korea excluded). They talk a lot,interact a lot with Japan fans....I even read about a fan account that says Boram give hugs to fans at their fanmeeting in Japan last year. Do you see she do it in other fanmeeting? I'm afraid not cuz she'll be taken away aka kidnapped on the spot.(LOL just joking). 

And what I like about Japan fans is that they are so disciplined and extremely good mannered....maybe that makes T-ara gives out their best in giving fanservice.

Although Gossip Girl didn't topped the chart but it was a good sale. It received good response in Japan,plus it was a good album. So I'll say this again,promoting in Japan is certainly not a waste. What they need is in my opinion.....is a good management with good planning on whatever plans they want to do. 

If it was international fans....I'll bet there would be cursing,insult and sarcasm to T-ara and their company. Japan fans seems to be rather calm and yes,who wouldn't be angry but I don't see them posting or writing F* words anywhere. 

maybe the japan contract are expired?

or hallyu wave in japan are finished?

or MBK ent more focus into china market so they forget about japan market?

Hmm,I don't think so. There are no words whatsoever saying about their contract was expired. 

And yes,MBK did say they was going to focus on China this year. So I expect an album,variety appearance,drama/movies casting,featured in Chinese magazine and many more. I want to see Boram in a bikini photoshoot if that's possible. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  *ehem *cough cough***     pardon me. 

Hmm,I don't think so. There are no words whatsoever saying about their contract was expired. 

And yes,MBK did say they was going to focus on China this year. So I expect an album,variety appearance,drama/movies casting,featured in Chinese magazine and many more. I want to see Boram in a bikini photoshoot if that's possible. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  *ehem *cough cough***     pardon me. 

you and me both but boram wouldn't do it so a solo album is all I want

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i speak japanese so its really sad for me that i wont be able to understand them wihout translations now/

After all their hard work studying the language too... i hope they wont forget it, it is my only hope of being able to communicate with Jiyeon

nah...they won't forget their fans that easily. No idols would do that. T-ara? no way they would gonna do that. They even released Gossip Girl album last year...that should be enough as a proof that they dont forget their Japan fans.

I hope they'll record for another Japanese variety shows again cuz it was so damn hilarious and fantastic. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes the Japanese variety shows were awesome! But why..?? I really liked how they performed almost all songs in Japanese in their concerts in Japan. If MBK leaves the Japan market we won't get to hear T-ara's Japanese songs live anymore T.T

And I love their Japanese albums like Gossip Girl.

Wow... I almost planned a short vacation to Japan just so I can attend this Japan Tour of T-ara. I'm glad I didn't do it. Otherwise I would have been very disappointed. Did the Japanese fans got their money back?

Last I heard they were demanding refunds and were very upset.

I am kinda glad that they did not held it last year, I was not into T-ara at that point of time and I went to Japan. I will definitely regret it now if I ever know about this.

lol maybe you would have heard and decided any k-pop group would be great