Diadem Forums

[09.12.31] T-ara and Supernova Warm Up the MBC Gayo Daejun Stage

Elly

[09.12.31] T-ara and Supernova Warm Up the MBC Gayo Daejun Stage

med_gallery_1_126_71414.jpg

T-ara and Supernova's strong performance on the 2009 MBC Gayo Daejun decorated the stage gorgeously.

T-ara and Supernova performed on the 31st at 9:55PM in the MBC Dream Centre for the year-end music festival, the group of sunbaes and hoobaes warmed the GAyo Daejun stage with their performance.

Meanwhile, artists like KARA, After School, Park Hyunbin, Tae Jinah, Jewelry, Son Dambi, MC Mong, Kim Taewoo, f(x), SHINee, Park Jinyoung, Lee Seunggi, Baek Jiyoung, SG Wannabe, Super Junior, 4Minute, 2PM, SNSD, Davichi, Shin Moonhee, and Choi Sori participated in the event along with T-ara and Supernova.

Source: http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=126226630037353002

Written by: Choi Jinyoung

Translated by: Elly@diadem

oh really??!?!?!?!

YES! finally a T-Nova stage on one of the Gayo Daejuns :DDD

I have only watched SBS Gayo Daejun currently~ Bo Peep Bo Peep sexy version was awesome (Qri fierce *-*) and 2PM cutely dances Bo Peep Bo Peep xD

I'm looking forward on watching MBC Gayo Daejun ^^

thank you for the info! :o

It was really nice to see another performance of TTl (Listen 2) with both Tiara and Cho Shin Sung !

During the performance, I was like "will my Eun Jung sing her part after So Yeon lol." "Please don't let Hyomin take her part"

....and I was so happy to see Eun Jung singing her part for this special day lol.

• 3 weeks later...