Diadem Forums

[10.01.01] T-Ara cry for their first victory on Music Bank

shining star`★

T-Ara cry for their first victory on Music Bank

For the first day of 2010 girl group T-Ara get the first place on Music Bank K-chart

T-Ara, the first January get the first place with Bo Peep Bo Peep on KBS2 music show 'Music bank". T-Ara didn't except to get the first place and share their tears of happiness.

T-Ara started the new year by performing a traditional version of Bo Peep Bo Peep. T-Ara said during their thank you speech "We didn't except to get the first place", "T-Ara will work harder in the future"

2PM was the winner of the last four week, and have been ranked first five times.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

Translated by sarang!bang @tiaradiadem.com/forum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GirlGotSoul

Good start for the girls! I watched the encore and it was so cool how the other members supported each other

and how the other girl groups congratulated them *cough cough* my love,

SNSD

<3 Hyo Yeon and Seo Hyun

hugged and wiped Soyeon's tears and I think Sunny and Yuri went and hugged the girls, especially Hyo Min

because of IY. Jiyeon was crying the most, poor maknae! She couldn't stop, and I loved how Eun Jung just

smiled through her tears :) Qri and Boram, our unnies, didn't cry as much but I guess they were surprised too.

Hyo Min was just quiet and she kept crying, I guess she might me thinking about the hardwork she went through.

Fighting, girls! I hope this will be one of many victories this 2010!

I COULD JUST CRY AWAY? LOL AND IM A BOY WHO BARELY CRIES. ROFL

Man! this is such a morale booster! after seeing all the mixed comments and how people are saying they wont win anything,. HA OWNED BIATCHES. AND THEY WON ON MUBANK, i can name 10 popular musicians who still cant win anything on mubank, and our girls did it. theyre the first winners of 2010, and .. GOD.. THANK YOU JESUS!! lol

WOOOOO~! 축하해, T-Ara!

This just made my day. I was on the verge of tears when I saw how much magnae and Hyomin were crying ㅠ-ㅠ I love the T-Generation bonding, though! It was really nice for Hyoyeon & Seohyun to go hug Soyeon after their win. It shows that even though Soyeon left they still care for her ^0^ T-Ara's hard work has finally paid off! CONGRATS AND HWAITING!