Diadem Forums

[10.01.01] T-Ara cry for their first victory on Music Bank

shining star`★

OMG CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS!!! This is so awesome. haha.

BPBP def. did better than I thought it would, and I'm glad it did!

Guh the girls work so hard they completely deserve this award~ I hope they got to go home and relax and have some food and sleep.
:)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great way for them to start the new year! I've never been as happy for someone getting #1 on Music Bank before. BPBP still isn't one of my favorites (although I still like it) but I'd be glad to see them do well with any song at all.

awww this is such a historic event for the girls ^^

their first ever win on the first day of 2010 ^^

this is such a good sign for them~ I was so touched when they won and the girls started crying and got surprised.. Maknae cried the most and Hyomin cried silently

Eunjeong also couldn't hide her feelings.. the two unnies looked strong but they must be happy in the inside (like me. when there are something surprising I felt the happiness but can't express it -.-) ^^

the group hug was :):)<3

I really wanna hug Jiyeon when I watched it~ T-Ara Fighting! :)

FINALLY. Finally the girl`s won. <3

And it`s the first day of the year. I hope this means that they`ll be more successful this year! ^^

Haven`t watched the performance yet.

Im letting it load now. But I totally can`t wait to see them crying.

Hihihi. Must be cute.

Thanks for sharing the great news!

Congratulations! All of them were speechless and cried so much... they all worked really hard to win the no.1!

I knew this would be their day to win keke... I had the feeling!

I feel so much happiness for our Soyeon... she almost debuted as a SNSD member,but to see her win no.1 in the charts, it makes me happy in the inside for her.