Rose Lily

[NEW] Diadem Awards!

223 posts in this topic

2YfELSS.png

Here at tiaradiadem, we've been working hard behind the scenes to bring a new and exciting feature to our forums! We are proud to present:

d8xAKuj.png

qfrMQGZ.png

NOmAPqJ.png

Awards are little achievement badges for interacting with tiaradiadem! They will display underneath your avatar when you post, and also in your profile under the "Awards" tab on the left hand side.

We've decided to implement them to make the experience here more rounded and exciting. Because this is a T-ara fansite we've tailored the awards to our interests: T-ara! 

So you can choose what you'd like to have and our team will provide you with those awards - Here's our awards listing!

Currently we only have a limited number of these awards, but more will certainly be added over time. Album badges and fansign badges are currently not available but will be in future, subject to our decision. Donation awards for projects that have been participated in will be added and you can obtain these with proof of your donations. 

kLzqVIL.png

To get your awards you will need to post in this thread with the awards you want for the amount you've earned (according to the rules below). The team will be closely monitoring what you are eligible for so that nothing is unfair and we have the correct amount of badges for everyone! Every question regarding the awards and every request should be posted in this thread. 

hYvHy1i.png

Here is the list of rules we have assigned to the awards. We do reserve the right to remove and add awards and rules at any time, though they aren't likely to change very often. We also reserve the right to remove any custom awards you've earned if you get banned or if a mod deems that to be an acceptable punishment. 

Chosen from Novelty, Member, Group, OTP

Sign-up award/post count awards: [1] award for signing up and [1] award each for when you reach 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 posts 

Referral award: [1] award maximum for referring a friend to sign up. 

Interaction awards: 

• Winning twitter contests (amount of awards subject to the contest creator)
  • Commenting on videos sections and diadem subs [1]
  • Winning facebook contests (Amount of awards subject to the contest creator)

​Please post a link to your interaction in the thread for confirmation (a screenshot may also be used).

Specific badges:

Donors:

For donation to a project, you can get that projects' award. Eg. If you donated to the T-ara forest, you can get the forest award.

Once you have donated (any amount) to at least 3 projects on diadem you can get a custom award with whatever you want on it.

Donations to server running costs can get you one badge. (Chosen from Novelty, Member, Group, OTP)

As the badges are only just starting up, if you have a donor color now you can choose 1 other badge to go along with your post count awards and other awards in replacement for the exact donation awards. (Chosen from Novelty, Member, Group, OTP)

Album Awards: You can get the album awards that you have proof of purchase of (a photo with your username written on a piece of paper next to the CD should be fine.)

Fanmeet/Concert Awards: Proof of attendance will get you the choice of a "signature" badge. (More badges for concerts may be added soon!)

Any other awards/awarding systems could be added within the next couple of months so keep an eye here.

Here's our awards listing! - again so you don't misplace it   :D 

To get any awards you want, you should post in this thread with this form filled out:

Username:

Award I want:

Achievement:

example:

Username: Rose Lily

Award I want: Qri 

Achievement: Signed Up

Award I want: Bappul fan

Achievement: 25 posts

(Please use one form for each badge you request so nothing gets confused!)

For the fan-donations/albums/fan-meets:

Username:

Award I want:

Proof:

eg:

Award I want: Album - Absolute first album

Proof:

IH9Jdp5.jpg

Fill one form for each award for this too please! Donations should be confirmed by posting a link to your confirmation or asking a staff member (politely) to confirm your donation.

Miscellaneous Questions

- You can have up to 50 awards total and 6 will display underneath your avatar.

- You may tell us which badges you want to show if you have more than 6 badges.

- If you have 6 or less badges, they will automatically display and we cannot hide them. 

- Yes we can put them in an order. If you want them in a specific order, you need to tell us! (Otherwise we'll just put them in any which way) example:

Badge Order: Hyomin - Soyeon

Jiyeon - Qri

Eunjung - Boram

Badge Order:  MinKyul - EunMin

Wang  

- You only need to tell us the order of the displayed 6 (or less) badges. 

- They will automatically arrange in a certain formation and we can't do anything about that. 

Alright, that's everything. Any more questions and you are welcome to ask me!

qfrMQGZ.png

These new Awards have been added (02/02/15):

Areum

Hwayoung

Jiae

Jiwon

Only available to those who have attended fansigns/fanmeets or received a signature in a similar manner.*

Areum's Signature

Boram's Signature

Eunjung's Signature

Hwayoung's Signature

Hyomin's Signature

Jiyeon's Signature

Qri's Signature

Soyeon's Signature

*very subject to revision.

___

New Awards (03/02/15)

T-ara N4

QBS

Diabolical KKS

Album Awards have begun:

Absolute First Album

Temptastic

John Travolta Wannabe

Black Eyes

Day by Day

And & End

More are going to be added very soon! ^^

Username: SacredCultivator

Award(s) I want (in order):

T-ara

Boram

JiRam

MinRam

Achievement: Staffer ^_^, oh and for Signing Up / Post Count

Edited by SacredCultivator
Added new Award + Order

Award(s) I want (in order):

Boram

Queen's Award Logo

JiRam - Jiyeon x Boram

Achievement: Staffer ^_^, oh and for Signing Up / Post Count

Award: Boram

Achievement: Signing Up

Username: SC

Award: Queen's Award Logo

Achievement: 25 Posts

Username: SC

Award: JiRam 

Achievement: 50 posts

You can choose 4 awards for being part of the staff btw! 

Make Sense?

Username: Ouji_Tenshi13

Award: JIyeon

Award: Jiyeon's Dog Wang

Achievement: 25 posts

Order is as listed: Jiyeon, Jiyeon's Dog Wang

p.s. i know i can apply for more awards but i just want these two right now and please add Soyeon's dog Totoro lol i love Totoro <3

Rose Lily likes this

Also updated my previous post to reflect additional Award + new Order.

p.s. i know i can apply for more awards but i just want these two right now and please add Soyeon's dog Totoro lol i love Totoro <3

Fulfilled! 

Ouji_Tenshi13 likes this

For sure. I'll add Mongeul and Totoro soon!

Also updated my previous post to reflect additional Award + new Order.

Should probably fill out a new post because I won't go back to the old posts, once I've done them. Although I will do that now. 

Ouji_Tenshi13 likes this

Username : jmae

Award : eunjung

Achievement: signing up

Username:jmae

Award: jiyeon

Achievement:634 post

Hehhe done mine

Username : 용기123

Award : Boram

Achievement : Signing Up

Username : 용기123

Award : Ssoram - Soyeon x Boram

Achievement : 25 posts

Username : jmae

Award : eunjung

Username:jmae

Award: jiyeon

Achievement:634 post

Hehhe done mine

Done- But you need to put your achievement so the second one should be for: 25 Posts! 

You can also decide your arrangement~ 

eg: Eunjung - Jiyeon

I can't open the award listing link :(

Try this: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=awards

Still doesn't work, just shows this kind of message [Fatal error: Call to a member function AwardsListing() on a non-object in /home/tiaradia/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/modules_public/view/view.php on line 91]

Okay that's odd. I'll get that sorted ASAP. 

Username: Timtam

Award I want: Queen's Award Logo

Achievement: Signing up

Award I want: Soyeon 

Award I want: Qri

Award I want: Jiyeon

Achievement: 100 posts

So there are 6 badges available to be show... if ppl do their achievements with posts... 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 + the signing up, then that's pretty much 6 badges...tada bam done...no need to write down all the things you actually achieved in the past being a Queen's because its long as. 

And 1 form for each of them @@, like I have all the korean albums yea....1 form for each of them? jesus. I like the idea but...it kinda seems like ure buffing yourself up with this LOL...

I recon for starting up... a Queen's logo award badges for everyone would be nice
Make the other 5 hard to get...if u buy album/s thats 1 for u (1 album = starter badge, over 5 albums = an awesomer badge, over 10 albums = an even awesomer badge, over 30 albums = the ultimate badges..ok it ends here..I think we can all agree that spending your money on 30 albums makes u one of the most hard core out there already, I know many buy more but....we're not running a contest here are we? :lol: )

If u post either 25, 50, 100 etc..thats 1 for u (Same thing as the buying album badges, 25 posts = start badge, 50 = etc) 

If ure a donator..that's 1 for u...but if u donated over 3 projects..u can request 1 custom badge like stated..thats very nice...

and the last of them all...the fanmeet, concert badge...good luck folks...1 ultimate badge to celebrate all the goodies you've witnessed with your holy eyes that night/day/morning/lunch/afternoon/evening/wateva

Sorry for the long post...have some timtams everyone :D 
img_0677.jpg

Ouji_Tenshi13 likes this

Award I want: Queen's Award Logo

Achievement: Signing up

Award I want: Soyeon 

Award I want: Jiyeon

Achievement: 100 posts

So there are 6 badges available to be show... if ppl do their achievements with posts... 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 + the signing up, then that's pretty much 6 badges...tada bam done...no need to write down all the things you actually achieved in the past being a Queen's because its long as. 

And 1 form for each of them @@, like I have all the korean albums yea....1 form for each of them? jesus. I like the idea but...it kinda seems like ure buffing yourself up with this LOL...

I recon for starting up... a Queen's logo award badges for everyone would be nice

Make the other 5 hard to get...if u buy album/s thats 1 for u (1 album = starter badge, over 5 albums = an awesomer badge, over 10 albums = an even awesomer badge, over 30 albums = the ultimate badges..ok it ends here..I think we can all agree that spending your money on 30 albums makes u one of the most hard core out there already, I know many buy more but....we're not running a contest here arent we? :lol: )

If u post either 25, 50, 100 etc..thats 1 for u (Same thing as the buying album badges, 25 posts = start badge, 50 = etc) 

If ure a donator..that's 1 for u...but if u donated over 3 projects..u can request 1 custom badge like stated..thats very nice...

and the last of them all...the fanmeet, concert badge...good luck folks...1 ultimate badge to celebrate all the goodies you've witnessed with your holy eyes that night/day/morning/lunch/afternoon/evening/wateva

Sorry for the long post...have some timtams everyone :D

Lovely long post here haha!

That's why I've got the signing up awards - So you can get a badge straight away. There is a section in your profile that shows the rest of your awards, and you can then choose which ones you want to keep and out of those, which ones you want to show.

We've discussed the badge awarding so much, and we are pretty happy with how we are awarding, but you are welcome to suggest things to make it better!

Wow...now I take aback my tryout post :P. Finally this happened  :D *yehey*

Username: asah_ara2472

Award I want: Soyeon,Queen's Award,QBS Shipper :D

Achievement: Signed up/1000 posts/getting a friend to sign up (@kyeopta_bbung^^)

Rose Lily likes this

Username: vancew90

Award I want: Queen's Award

Achievement: Staff

Award I want: JiKyul

Achievement: Signed up

Award I want: Wang

Achievement: 25 Posts

Award I want: Bappul

Achievement: 50 posts

Lovely long post here haha!

That's why I've got the signing up awards - So you can get a badge straight away. There is a section in your profile that shows the rest of your awards, and you can then choose which ones you want to keep and out of those, which ones you want to show.

We've discussed the badge awarding so much, and we are pretty happy with how we are awarding, but you are welcome to suggest things to make it better!

Well I'm pretty dedicated to the forum so yea...I'm happy suggesting things....the only badge last badge I want is the custom now, I'm eligible though but I guess that will have to come later because you guys are very busy right now anyway...9muse badge woot woot hahaha :lol: 

And I dont think I'll b listing all the things I've achieve..mehh...too much like bragging about how much of a fan I am -_- 

Rose Lily likes this

Wow...now I take aback my tryout post :P. Finally this happened  :D *yehey*

Username: asah_ara2472

Award I want: Soyeon,Queen's Award,QBS Shipper :D

Achievement: Signed up/1000 posts/getting a friend to sign up (@kyeopta_bbung^^)

This will be for 25 posts instead of 1000 posts!

Well I'm pretty dedicated to the forum so yea...I'm happy suggesting things....the only badge last badge I want is the custom now, I'm eligible though but I guess that will have to come later because you guys are very busy right now anyway...9muse badge woot woot hahaha  :lol: 

And I dont think I'll b listing all the things I've achieve..mehh...too much like bragging about how much of a fan I am  -_-

I will probably enforce a rule of all badges have to be related to T-ara but if you want a T-ara x 9muses ship badge, I might be able to do something about that.

Timtam likes this

This will be for 25 posts instead of 1000 posts!

Woookeh~~ XD.... *do the happy dance*

oh no  wanted a post on the first page noo  (half joking LOL)

Username: A(mber)

Username: A(mber)
Award I want: EunKyul

Badge Position: Qri - EunKyul

thank you and thank you for putting in the awards feature!

ps @Lily I'll try not to change my badges as often here as I do on onehallyu ha

Rose Lily and ygparksujong21 like this

The link did work now, I dunno if it was because of changes I did with this browser

Username: TheFrozenClub

Award I want: Qri - Boram - Jiyeon- JiKyul

Achievement: sign up/ 25 posts /50 post/ 100 posts