Diadem Forums

Important Announcement Regarding Birthday Projects for T-ara in 2015

Elly

Hello everyone,

As you all may have gotten used to over the years, we should have already started preparing for Boram’s birthday project to deliver in March. However, we regret to inform you that we will no longer be participating in birthday projects for the Girls.

This is due to various reasons including circumstances having changed after T-ara’s switch-over from Core Contents Media to MBK Entertainment. T-ara’s agency switch-over meant new rules and regulations as far as supports and birthday projects went; thus, making it more difficult for us to conduct our birthday projects in the same way as we’ve done so in the past.

Moreover, demands and expectations in making certain projects/supports possible have become difficult to meet over the past year or so. As such, the Staff of Diadem have made a collective decision to only choose certain supports to prepare for during the year– as opposed to doing supports for everything + birthdays.

We will continue to prepare anniversary and comeback projects for our Girls whenever they happen. We will also continue to donate rice wreaths in support and to congratulate the Girls for their upcoming drama, movie, and concert projects like we always have done. Having said that, we will still continue to help QUEEN’s around the world reach out to T-ara.

With these changes, we will start to focus on developing a modern image as well as delivering new and exciting content more fit for QUEEN’s in 2015.

We hope that you will understand our course of action and that you will continue to support Diadem’s projects in the future. Additionally, we would like to thank all the loyal QUEEN's for endlessly and generously contributing to all our successful birthday projects since 2010; we would not have come this far if it weren't for you.

Finally, as always, we promise to always work hard in delivering you the best of T-ara– as we have since 2009.

Thank you.

– Elly,

Founder – Diadem Forums

*slow clap*

Well played MBK, well played...

As far as I know there arent that many company restrict their groups' fanclubs relationships with eachother since they know what it means.

And as far as I'm concerned, I think there might also be many changes in our fanclub Queen's, either the ceo doesnt know who we are, what we've done together with/for the girls; or he just wanna make a new impression and so far...it aint good. Whatever reasons we'll get from him later wont satisfied us since we can obviously see tons of reasons to keep things the way they were.

Well best of luck to us all diadems! :lol:

Sr for the long post...have some timtams :3

*sigh*...I only get to witness Diadem doing birthday projects once...T^T 

Maybe there's reason for it. Despite of that, we can still do other ways to support them. Maybe the time has come to an end...but who knows,maybe it'll happen again.

@Timtam Gimme some timtams :P

Aloha Elly, Tiaradiadem, Fellow International Queens,

and T-ARA❤️,

I am deeply saddened by this new turn of rules or regulations governed by MBK as it may....however, I will stand by the decision that is set forth if it means that "We" (International QUEENS) can continue giving SUPPORT through other Venues for Our PRINCESSES, albeit, not as personal as Their Birthdays

• 3 weeks later...

How does this new regulation from MBK affect other projects like those from fansites (dots, etc)? Since they do birthday projects too, could that be a reason why "certain projects/supports possible have become difficult to meet over the past year or so"?

Oh no, that's not the case. They are as well facing the same difficulties from MBK. For Boram's upcoming birthday at least, CheonDot is arranging a separate thing so they've said.

Oh no, that's not the case. They are as well facing the same difficulties from MBK. For Boram's upcoming birthday at least, CheonDot is arranging a separate thing so they've said.

I thought, by the tone of the OP, that the difficulties to meet the projects were related to actual support from diadems, like people heading from one project to others (from diadem to dots, and viceversa).

Thanks for clearing that up.

• 2 weeks later...