Diadem Forums

[10.01.02]What Eunjung thinks of the snowman costume?

*YANiPOPO*

20100102_tiaraeunjung_main.jpg

After performing their Christmas version of “Bo Peep Bo Peep” on Inkigayo back on December 20th, T-ara’s Eunjung has gotten many questions regarding her snowman costume. Compared to the other members she definitely sticks out as the others wear cute Santa Clause and Christmas tree dresses. So was her costume the result of a punishment? Nope, not even close.

To clear things up, Eunjung’s costume did not have to do anything with a punishment of any sort. In fact, she posted up a comment on her mini-hompy on December 27th stating, “I didn’t think people would think of my costume as a punishment haha.” Even Taecyeon2PM thought that her costume was a result of a punishment as he asked on her mini-hompy, “Your costume today was a punishment, right? Haha.”

On the other hand, netizens joked that T-ara’s fashion coordinator must be an anti because of the costume she chose for Eunjung. They even posted up a song called “The Day I Want to Wear Pretty Clothes” to carry the joke farther.

Whether or not the costume was a punishment, I’m sure we can all agree that she looked too adorable in the snowman costume. But now that Christmas is over and they’re back to their original version of “Bo Peep Bo Peep,” Eunjung won’t have to worry about being labeled as the ‘punished snowman.’

Cr:akp +cyworld