Diadem Forums

Vote T-ara for reality show MBC Every1's Showtime! + Tutorial

craZy

The newest idols to appear on MBC's Every1 Showtime is up to your choice! Previously, the show followed groups such as EXO, B2ST, APink and Sistar. Let's make the T-ara the next in line! MBC is allowing us to vote for the next idols to have their own reality show. Follow this simple tutorial on how to vote for T-ara.

First of all, register on MBC Plus via here and not to worry, registrations in English! http://member.mbcplus.com/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx

After you have registered and logged in, visit the following page: http://www.mbcplus.com/every1/audience/request.html

At the bottom corner, click the black 글쓰기 button to write your post.

For the title, write 티아라 쇼타임 and in the body 티아라 쇼타임 요청합니다. Once ready, click the black 등록 button on he bottom to submit your post. You're done!

It's been a while since T-ara had their own show, the last being Princess T-ara which ended in late 2013. So let's spread the word and do our best Queen's!

i want to participate too but that web not in english (using korean).

and there is 4 choice,

i choose foreigner live abroad,i say foreigner can't participate,

so i choose foreigner living in korea,but it require foreign registration number

done already ^_^, may i know is it has any limit? such as 1 day only can post 1 post

There doesn't seem to be any limit, many people are posting multiple times but as no specific rules have been given, I'm uncertain if multiple from the same user is counted.

i want to participate too but that web not in english (using korean).

and there is 4 choice,

i choose foreigner live abroad,i say foreigner can't participate,

so i choose foreigner living in korea,but it require foreign registration number

Does this specific link not take you to the page to fill out your info? http://member.mbcplus.com/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx

If not, can you give me the exact message or screenshot when you select foreigner living abroad, please.

Hi I'm having the same problems as well as rcksh. I clicked the foreigner living abroad option and I could follow the link upto the black button but when I clicked on it it asked for an id and a password in Korean and when I click on the ENG, it instead leads me to the programs list in English. Help!

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Hi I'm having the same problems as well as rcksh. I clicked the foreigner living abroad option and I could follow the link upto the black button but when I clicked on it it asked for an id and a password in Korean and when I click on the ENG, it instead leads me to the programs list in English. Help!

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

When you say the black button, do you mean up till the page where it asks to accept all the terms and conditions?

Ultimately, the solution we discovered for rcksh was to use a proxy, as for some reason their location/ip wasn't accepted for foreign registration. I recommend you do the same (or I could just help you make an account.)