Diadem Forums

[15.03.16] T-ara to begin filming for their own six episode web-drama next month!

nathaniel

[15.03.16] T-ara to begin filming for their own six episode web-drama next month!

news57694_1426473779.jpg

MBK Entertainment will collaborate with director Cha Euntaek to create a six episode web-drama with the T-ara members to broadcast online.

MBK Entertainment revealed to TV Daily this news today and said, "The production for the web-drama will begin in mid-April and we have distributed a high amount of funds to it. The six T-ara members will appear along six popular actors which is currently being finalized in secrecy. Additionally, there will be six OSTs produced for each episode."

Cha Euntaek has worked extensively with MBK Entertainment in the past and was in charge of directing a variety of music videos for SG Wannabe, Lee Miyeon, Lee Hyori and T-ara - including "Cry Cry", "Roly-Poly" and "Day by Day". These music videos were commonly around 20-minutes around and included top stars like Cha Seungwon and Ji Changwook.

T-ara members have proven themselves outside of music in various drama and films so acting will be natural for them.

The production begins in April for the six T-ara members and six male actors web-drama and will also be available in China.

Aloha!!!

This is What I've been waiting for...and just said recently to everyone that I wished for Our Princesses to get back on the Silver Screen as Actors!!!!!?

And low and behold?!? Bam!!! Heaven has listened to Us Queens?!

Finally, T-ARA❤️ will come back to the forefront and Shine Brightly like they always have and should have from the very beginning!!!

World....look out!

WE'RE。。。。BACK! ️Hahahaha !!!

My GAWD, as a T-ARA❤️ Fan and Collector, I will be overwhelmed with all the anticipated Merchandise to Collect???!

Just think about what they will produce besides the CD's & DVD's in every possible Edition and form.....Posters, Calenders, Photocards, Photos, Fans! KeyChains, Photobooks, Post Cards, Stickers, Folders, etc., etc., etc., .....oh no????! LOL!

I already work three jobs to keep up with My T-ARA❤️ Collection!? ;( ;( ;(

But, I'm still soooo excited for Them and Me! HeeHee!

HWAITING T-ARA❤️6!!!!!!

Your Fan and Supporter

Aloha from Hawaii

ohagi

E YASSSS!!! FINALLY!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO THE POINT THAT I AM CAPBASHING RIGHT NOW!!!

can I just cry first? ohohoh I am soooo happy with this news, after so long, finally I will get to see my girls act again. really looking forward to the drama and I wonder which actors will they cast but ugghhh just so excited knowing they are going to act again

:D  :D:wub:  :wub:  <3  <3  

Oh my, this is the best news!:D I first saw T-ara through their drama MVs and it made the group very memorable to me. And now that they are my favorite group I can't wait to see them act again!

Can't wait, and hope the members have fun with this:)