Diadem Forums

[15.03.27] T-ara Eunjung's solo debut, "Being Alone Became Comfortable"

Hanguorenx

[15.03.27] T-ara Eunjung's solo debut, "Being Alone Became Comfortable"

201503271050770248_5514b807b4faf-300x300

Following Jiyeon and Hyomin, it has been revealed that Eunjung of T-ara will be the 3rd member making a solo debut.

On March 27, T-ara's agency MBK Entertainment revealed, "Eunjung who has a different charm from Jiyeon and Hyomin, is currently preparing for a different concept from the both solo debuts earlier on."

Eunjung's solo title track "Being Alone Became Comfortable" is produced by Double Sidekick, who also made hit tracks such as Girl's Day's "Something", Sistar's "Give It To Me" and "Loving U", as well as Leessang's "Tears".

"Being Alone Became Comfortable" is a style that has never been showcased in any of T-ara songs thus far. Eunjung will be telling the weary state of lovers through the lyrics and put up a whole new performance never seen before.

Eunjung's solo debut date and other details are to be revealed at a later date.

Meanwhile, T-ara will be departing for Malaysia's Inauguration Ceremony on March 28, at 6:35PM via Incheon Airport.

Source: Osen
Translation by HanGuoRenx
Chinese Translations via t-arachina.cn

Be it a high belting heart wrenching ballad or bone snapping dance music, I'd take it. no more coffee house 2.0 please. I hope to hear Eunjung's voice as raw as possible, with minimal auto tuning and the likes.

it looks like they're going on ascending age solo debut, just hopes qri could get to riff some bass guitar soon.

it scared me a little when read this...

"Eunjung who has a different charm from Jiyeon and Hyomin...

style that has never been showcased in any of T-ara songs thus far....

put up a whole new performance never seen before...."

coz from what i know, t-ara carried almost every genre of music before...

from cutie, sexy, ballad, dance, catchy, robotic, even energetic song like sugar free concept...

i dunno why my sense guest more on ballad...this time..? 

but i really hope they didn't make her carried cutie type like 2 as 1...

it just waste her talent...

anyway..i'm waiting for EJ...

n i'm happy like crazy when hear she go for solo debut soon...

hwaiting!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

I've been living for this news!  I love to hear her voice no matter what she sings.  She has a very unique sound that I love.  Judging from the title and description it will be a dramatic song and not a cute one.  That's okay, although nothing is as cute a Eunjung on full aegyo mode. Let's give her a chance to prove her power.

My major concern is that Eun Jung has become the main target for jealous haters that can't realize the truth or that time goes on.  She will need extra support and love from all Queen's for the added exposure this will give her.  I absolutely cannot wait for this!!

I've been living for this news!  I love to hear her voice no matter what she sings.  She has a very unique sound that I love.  Judging from the title and description it will be a dramatic song and not a cute one.  That's okay, although nothing is as cute a Eunjung on full aegyo mode. Let's give her a chance to prove her power.

My major concern is that Eun Jung has become the main target for jealous haters that can't realize the truth or that time goes on.  She will need extra support and love from all Queen's for the added exposure this will give her.  I absolutely cannot wait for this!!

I think she is lucky to have the best time to release a solo. First solo will be the one gets load of hates. Now with them doing really good in other country like China, Malaysia, Vietnam definitely a good chance for eunjung. T-ara gained many new supporter and haters seem to slow down a little.