Diadem Forums

[15.04.21] T-ara’s Eunjung to appear on MNet’s 4 Things Show... "Because we made a mistake, we endure it.”

vancew90

[15.04.21] T-ara’s Eunjung to appear on MNet’s 4 Things Show... "Because we made a mistake, we endure it.”

201504211857321115_1.jpg

After the broadcast of Kim Heechul’s episode this afternoon, a sneak peek of next week’s episode revealed that Eunjung will make an appearance on the show!

During the short preview, Eunjung asked, “we know that we've became transparent (to the public), but can’t they judge us again (give us another chance)?”

She also mentioned, “we can feel their hate,” and “it feels like we created a majority versus minority image (discrimination.)” Also, “because we made a mistake, we endure it.”

It seems like the hot debating topics of 2012 was touched upon, regarding ex-member Hwayoung and her leave. It is expected that many viewers will be paying close attention and concern to the show.

Eunjung’s episode will be aired on 28 April, 6PM KST.

Source: MyDaily

The preview looks promising, can't wait for the full eng subbed show. Other than Soyeon, I think there's no other member who could express well about that 2012 scandal than Eunjung because she has a way with words and from what I see she's not that afraid to touch that topic anymore.

It can't be helped that every time there's a T-ara interview, the scandal will be dug up over and over again. T-ara won't stop explaining until they receive the love that they deserve and Knetz won't stop until T-ara disappear. And eventhough they are receiving much love from international fans, unfortunately, it won't be enough because it would be just like being loved by friends but neglected by the parents. I just hope that T-ara will be able to make it back again. One hit song and new K-fans that have a lot of money is all they need.

oh my...that issue again...

why eunjung? why they ask her...? only her?

already ask their group b4 right?

let them move on...

don't tied their legs...and put all burden on her shoulder...

she worked hard....less rest compared to other member that time...

don't make her solo more difficult...with digging sensitive issue...

eunjung....hwaiting...!!!

queens alwyz around u...

june...i'll waiting for u... <3  <3  <3  <3

T-ARA continues to display superior determination and personal character by creating albums full of great music (not just one track and 4 filler tracks but entire albums of good songs), giving back to the community by performing numerous charity events over the years, paving the way for the Hallyu in new international markets, and never once throwing anyone under the bus for any of the adversity they've faced. They have the respect of their peers in the industry and leave good impressions everywhere they go. Regardless of what Koreans think, T-ARA is the true gem of the Hallyu and anyone who knows T-ARA and doesn't think so, well they might be hopeless. 

In my opinion I was like, "Why do they have to ask and answer this prioir to her solo debut?" But then, we have to wait for about a week to know the whole story.. since they decided to air that question I believe that their intention was good and I hope it would benefit the whole T-ara.. I'm praying that the netizens won't react to this nagetively and won't affect the group and especially her solo debut..

Good luck Eunjung unnie~ ;)

Saleng,

Thank you for your well thought out comment. I agree with you, T-ARA is getting a lot of love from the international fans but I think like everyone of us, the love of their home country would mean so much more to them. This won't be easy but with the support from all of us, we can show that our girls are still a dominating force in K-pop.

The scandal is part of their history and it's inevitable this will be brought up again and again but as shown in their past interviews, they have chosen not to cower away from those questions. Despite not being the Leader in title, Eun Jung has been the heart of the group and always remained as the emotional leader of T-ARA.It seems fitting in a way that she takes on the responsibility to answer these questions because she's not only very astute as a public figure but she's also very savvy and thoughtful as an interviewee.

As a fan of T-ARA, and specially a fan of Eun Jung, I can't wait for her solo debut. I'm hoping she's having fun during all this and wish her a wonderful debut. Eun Jung fighting! T-ARA fighting!

“we know that we’ve became transparent (to the public), but can’t they judge us again (give us another chance)?”

“we can feel their hate,” and “it feels like we created a majority versus minority image (discrimination.)”

“because we made a mistake, we endure it.”

THESE WORDS. </3 WE ARE STILL HERE AND WILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING YOU. FEEL OUR ENDLESS LOVE! T-ARA FIGHTIIIIIIING!!!

I hate how they always dig up this issue with T-ara. Ok, it happened and its been 3 years already, the girls are tired from having to explain the same thing over and over again. The only thing that this interview is gonna do is make us fans cry another river and give the knetz another chance to bash on them and ask them to just disappear. Seriously I've been on those sites to read their comments on T-ara's activities and I swear when I tell you this, their actions make you want to give up on humanity. Sigh that aside, I'll always be rooting for you girls and I also sincerely hope that knetz can learn that it was thing of a past, every being deserves a second chance. Because I know despite having amazing international fans T-ara still want their kfans as well.

Oh well, fighting Eunjung because we all know she's good with her words. :)  <3  <3

after a long long years, it back to this issue again,.

why they always digging the past and can't just forget it,.?!
but i'm sure she have been strong, all of members have been strong  to face that,..

they already move on, and beeing what they are right now,.

beeing the no.1 popular group in global countries, although they don't get much love in their own country,.

we will always be with you and support all of you till the end,.. :)

As a True and Dedicated FAN & COLLECTOR of T-ARA♥....since and before Their début in 2009!

I truly believe no matter how hardened the Haters and KNetizens have become and still stand against Our Beloved and Successful Princesses of T-ARA♥, they quietly listen and smile sheepishly to the music??! WAE!!!

Because T-ARA♥ does not bear a grudge, nor blame anyone....but silently and honorably strive to hold themselves in such a manner that would even behoove a Sultan to keep personal company! As well as entice the Hearts of Millions to capture an Award within a few years of Our so-called down-fall?! Ha!

HWAITING International QUEENS!!!!!!

With Royalty of another Country asking to holds hands with Our Princesses and Billionaires personally inviting Them to celebrate their Birthdays???!

Questioning Character and Integrity is absurd at this point! Morons!!!

Although, EUNJUNG♥ will face possible scrutiny and scorn by ignorant Haters and KNetizens of Their own Country.>__<!!

....the Entire World over will protect Our T-ARA♥!!!

I am by Your side!!!

Your Dedicated Fan & Supporter from Hawaii! :-)

Why can't just K-netizens be happy of T-ARA's achievements? They keep on bringing back the "bullying issue/scandal" even though it was already proven that those rumors were false. They already apologized tons of times in public and yet others keep on giving negative comments, pulling T-ARA downward. We international fans always do our best to protect T-ARA against haters/ bashers but still I really hope that someday those knetizens will love and accept T-ARA wholeheartedly.

T-ARA Fighting!!!!! :*