Diadem Forums

[15.04.30] Eunjung to make solo debut with stage name 'Elsie'

craZy

[15.04.30] Eunjung to make solo debut with stage name 'Elsie'

gallery_47929_2452_206624-1024x682.jpeg

Eunjung will use the stage name Elsie and officially debut as a solo singer with a collaboration with K.Will in May.

According to a relevant media representative, Eunjung is in the midst of preparation for her solo debut as Elsie. Eunjung's company MBK Entertainment had released information about a mystery singer Elsie having her debut and promotion activities. It has just been recently confirmed that Elsie is T-ara's Eunjung.

T-ara will be concentrating on overseas schedules in the immediate future while Eunjung will be officially starting her solo activities in May.

This is the first time Eunjung performs as a solo singer and she will display a new image, different from what she portrays in the group.

Eunjung's solo debut title song will be a collaboration with popular singer K.Will. The song's background music will be acoustic while the melody and tune will be Blues. Coupled with K.Will and Elsie's emotion-filled voices, they will display a unique style of R&B.

Elsie's teaser video was released on YouTube on April 29th and details about her new song will be announced on May 1st.

On a side note, Eunjung had recently appeared on MNet's 4 Things Show and broke down while talking about the past incident involving the departure of ex-member Hwayoung.

Source
Translated by @vancew90 @ tiaradiadem

'' T-ara will be concentrating on overseas schedules in the immediate future while Eunjung will be officially starting her solo activities in May.''

I wonder how is mbk arrangement to eunjung? if she go along with the rest members means she will solo debut on oversea first?

but glad to heard at least has more actual detail for eunjung solo debut.

after this, when she make an interview b4 debut...

1st question they will ask is ... why use elsie as ur name?

nice name, but i wonder what the meaning of elsie? but now i'm already calling her 'Elsie Jung'.... :P :P :P

I can't leave her real name...

when they say, she feat k.will, just confirm my thought b4, that she'll come with slow song like ballad...

then they said that R&B unique concept...same idea...just diifrnt genre...

i hope MBK can manage properly, doesnt want k.will overshadow her...

especially this is her debut...not k.will...

i'm alwyz pray the best for u eunjung...really luv ur attitude... <3 <3 <3 <3

i lay my love on u...hwaiiting!!!

oh yeah, like ur new style..light curly hair...so sexy

I'm so proud for her for all the hard work she has put in.  She has totally sculpted her body and continues to maintain it.  She has developed a solo that fans have been begging for for years.  Her appearances on Witch Hunt have given her a new adult appeal.  I can't wait to see her interview.  Live is on such an upswing for her right now.  The wheel of fortune has definitely rotated.

I'm a bit half-hearted about this... I just watched the whole mv and I love the song, but I'm unsatisfied about certain things: 1. The song is too short. 2. She can't even debut with her own name. 3. Minyeon got to star in their mvs but not her. 4. and the solo debut isn't a solo but a duet.

I hope they'll promote another track along with this.

@CptFantasy But it's convincing, i can hear eunjung's voice in there and the song sings about 'being alone makes me comfortable' in the lyrics, which is supposed to be eunjung's debut song

"T-ara will be concentrating on overseas schedules in the immediate future while Eunjung will be officially starting her solo activities in May."

-

I hope they include Philippines on their overseas schedules. We Filipino fans here doesn't get tired of giving our full support to them. Congratulations Eunjung to your solo debut!!!!! T-ARA Fighting! <3