Diadem Forums

[10.01.04] T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep MV is #1 on GomTV's Hall of Fame!

*YANiPOPO*

T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep MV is ranked first on GomTV's Hall of Fame!

tiara.jpg

Ever since ranking first and snatching the mutizen against the likes of Younha and 2pm, T-ara's success seemed to go nowhere but up! After winning the Music Bank mutizen, T-ara also won the first mutizen of the year on SBS' Inkigayo Take 7!

Now, theyll be adding another success to the list. Recently, Their music video for Bo Peep Bo Peep has been ranked number 1 on GomTV's Hall of Fame beating out popular idol groups such as Wonder Girls, Big Bang and SNSD!

T-ara's music video was number 1 for 4 weeks on the charts. The views on the music video has already hit above 5million and is still rising! People are still showing interest in Bo Peep Bo Peep 1 month after it's release.

cr:nanumnews + yanipopo(trans)

source:http://nanumnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=16142&section=sc208

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is such good news. Only the likes of Wonder Girls, SNSD or Big Bang get this achievement. Theyre the latest winners and only the 2nd rookie to do so with Bo Peep Bo Peep <3

Dang they beated out the Wonder Girls, Big Bang and SNSD and T-ara is only a rookie that is a huge accomplisment. I hope t-ara have more success in the future because they are a very talented group of girls and their album is so freaking good.

Thnx for sharing:)

T-ara fighting!!!

oh look who's a translator! LOL. i'm glad the girls are kicking some idol butt. LOL. im kidding. but yeah, i think for a rookie group, t-ara's gone pretty far considering that mnet has pretty bad advertising campaigns. LOL.

thanks so much for translating, hun ♥

HAH. This is awesome! XD

I hope this attracts more fans. <3 Harhar.

Who wouldn`t like it anyway? [ my cousin`s getting tired of it. Oh well, whatever. :P ]

I love it! <3 Addicting tune, cute dance, sexy dance, Eunjeong. LOL.

Congratulations, T-ara!

Thank you for sharing this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...