Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara is 6-ara

amy.

Now that Ji yeon is away filming the encounter and not participating in the performances, I see that this current formation is the original one, we can't let someone go, even Qri and Boram who many people say that their presence is not needed I strongly disagree with them I just watched their performance of sugar free in yinyuetai awards and I really can't imagine someone beeing added or leaving.

Who feels the same way??

Everyone has their opinion on who is needed in group and who's not. Since it has been so long when T-ara started their career, it has gotten pretty natural thing that they are all together. It's trully sad that Qri and Boram are not noticed and many people don't respect their work in the group, every group has their least good singer and dancer no matter what we do (I personally like both, they have nice singing voices). At this rate I totally agree with you, T-ara doesn't need any changes, they're at their best as they are now.

of course

the essence of t-ara are 6 member,

don't listen to haters who say QRI and boram presence aren't needed.

I know lately i come to like the two of them very much and it hurt me seeing those comments

I agree with you, T-ara has gone through a lot with all the past new member additions, and at this point I think MBK realized that T-ara doesn't need any more changes and are fine the way they are now.

People might say Qri and Boram aren't needed in T-ara because they're 'useless' or 'talentless' but honestly those people don't know them all that well to begin with. Every T-ara member is vital to the group, regardless of how talented they are.

• 1 month later...

I personally think it has more to do with the promotions of members in the beginning where KKS promoted the heck out of EunMinYeon and has less of a promotion for Q-ri and Boram and in some aspect, SoYeon (but she does incredibly well on screen with her ability to make comebacks and whatnot) so people would want to see these three more on TV. 

But you are right, 6-ara is the T-ara we know and love so let's just support them all!

• 2 months later...

Actually, and this is only to inform, T-ara originally started with "5 members"  (Link to T-ara Debut Thread).

In my opinion, the essence of T-ara is when they never lost their members, meaning during the time of the original 5-ara, the upgraded 6-ara, the climatic 7-ara, and settled 8-ara and 9-ara.

As for the whole Qri and Boram not being noticed, it does sound quite familiar how people were saying the same thing about Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani, even though they were all right there in front of us all the time.  *sighs*

• 4 weeks later...

We currently have the main six member T-ara line up, which is my favorite. I don't like when new members get added to groups or members leave. It's not as bad if it is very early in the group's career when they are less popular though. Even though T-ara had a pre-debut with five members, I think the main lineup is the six member lineup.

What do you guys think if somehow Jiae and/or Jiwon re-joined?

Jiyeon_Protecting_Her_Unnies.png

We currently have the main six member T-ara line up, which is my favorite. I don't like when new members get added to groups or members leave. It's not as bad if it is very early in the group's career when they are less popular though. Even though T-ara had a pre-debut with five members, I think the main lineup is the six member lineup.

What do you guys think if somehow Jiae and/or Jiwon re-joined?

I would actually like Jiwon back, I actually like her in SPICA but SPICA is nowhere to be found >< And I think she'll be my bias if she stayed/rejoined.