Diadem Forums

[15.05.26] Video - Elsie 'I'm Good' Chinese Version

ily_shannon

I don't speak Chinese (or Korean) but I think this flows very smoothly.  Naturally I've already read comments to the contrary, but you know; I enjoy it and that is all that matters.  Don't listen to the nay-sayers and just enjoy!  She is fabulous, gorgeous and super talented. 

emm i'm so sorry, can't agree with u. i am a chinese and i dun enjoy at all. eunjung speaking ok to me as still understand she said mandarin although still have a lot of improve. the most problem is the lyrics, just like google translate, i guess u know what i mean already. 

they really need to re-write the lyrics, hire a chinese song writer will be best or at least a pro chinese teacher. for me, the korea version is more smooth to me. 

emm i'm so sorry, can't agree with u. i am a chinese and i dun enjoy at all. eunjung speaking ok to me as still understand she said mandarin although still have a lot of improve. the most problem is the lyrics, just like google translate, i guess u know what i mean already. 

they really need to re-write the lyrics, hire a chinese song writer will be best or at least a pro chinese teacher. for me, the korea version is more smooth to me. 

Agreed. They should have people who are actually fluent in chinese to write the lyrics, or at least vet the lyrics. Same goes for japanese songs as well.

The chinese lyrics weren't sung very accurately but I think it's okay. Chinese is probably Eunjung's 4th language, and it's her first time singing in chinese.

I wonder why they didn't release a full chinese version though?

Agreed. They should have people who are actually fluent in chinese to write the lyrics, or at least vet the lyrics. Same goes for japanese songs as well.

The chinese lyrics weren't sung very accurately but I think it's okay. Chinese is probably Eunjung's 4th language, and it's her first time singing in chinese.

I wonder why they didn't release a full chinese version though?

i quite know eunjung singing in mandarin only few words need to guess, problem is the lyris, the sentence should more smooth and beautiful to fit this r&b style.

for japanese songs as i dun knew japanese just listen only.

if you had seem the chengdu concert, in encore part they sung ' no.9 ' chinese version but i can't understand at all, so consider that time and little apple, eunjung is improve a lot in her mandarin already.

i also dun knew y, maybe t-ara themself and company has high standard, at least want their chinese as fluent as japanese then will release a full chinese song and even alblum. hyomin before stat that they want their japanese standard like they can live in japan without problem.

actually i dun mind whether they release chinese songs or alblum or not , i dun understand korean and japanese but still love their songs. for me, they just do their best music then is ok to me, no need to consider what language.