Diadem Forums

[15.06.02] T-ara's web-drama to begin airing in September; first poster revealed with Qri

nathaniel

[15.06.02] T-ara's web-drama to begin airing in September; first poster revealed with Qri

71571955.11.jpg

MBK Entertainment has revealed the first poster for six episode T-ara's web-drama and it looks like Qri will be featured first in the series!

The poster features Qri in various positions including laying next to Sechs Kies former member Jang Suwon who will play the male lead aside of her. The poster shows that it will be drama and fantasy based and F-ve Dolls member Cho Seunghee will also appear in the episode.

T-ara recently announced plans to create a web-drama just for themselves. They will have six episodes with different plots to each - one for each member - and a different male lead will co-star alongside them. In addition, they will release six different OSTs for each episode.

The director is Lee Gibaek who is behind music videos for BEAST and Jay Park. The staff of the web-drama is from the movie "Morn Than Blue" so it is expected that the production will be extremely high quality.

The T-ara web-drama is currently in production and will begin airing in September including availability in China.

This is like a Fantasy for Me!!! I've been dreaming about Our Princesses coming back to the Silver Screen to show off Their brilliant acting skills and gorgeous Sex Appeal!!!

I am and will be Their Fan and Cheering Supporter from afar!

HWAITING T-ARA❤️!!!!!!

HWAITING MY PRETTY QRI❤️ on Your First Web-Drama of Our Group!

YAAASSS! Finally some news and glad to see qri in a dramam production. lol jang Suwon, I swear I just remember him as that guy with the robot acting and thanks to him whenever someone in a drama says 'gwenchanayo?' (Are you okay?), I immediately say 'mani nollecho' (You must be surprised). haha pumped up to see it though <3  <3 <3  <3  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...