Diadem Forums

[15.06.14] T-ara to record individual OSTs for each of their web dramas

vancew90

[15.06.14] T-ara to record individual OSTs for each of their web dramas

1433745280_920001.jpg

On June 7 yesterday, T-ara held a press conference for their web drama at an APM, a large shopping mall in Hong Kong.

T-ara received a very warm welcome and displayed a beautiful image on stage. Seunghee, another MBK artist who will be featured in the web drama as well, also attended and drew attention. Jiyeon is currently in the midst of filming for Korea-China collaboration movie, 'Encounter' so was unable to attend.

Despite the recent crisis of the MERS virus, T-ara had proven their immense popularity with the appearance of some 400 fans. In order to prevent the spread of the MERS virus, masks and cleaning agents were provided at the mall.

On top of the casting of T-ara’s 6 members and 6 male actors for their web drama, each of their episodes will be produced based on 6 different stories. 6 different OSTs will also be recorded for each drama as well.

Meanwhile, a day before T-ara’s press conference (June 6), T-ara received the Asian Idol award at the Hong Kong Youth Music Festival, once again bringing about the Hallyu trend as a dignified girl group.

Source: TV Daily

I can't wait to buy and own the Entire Web-Drama Series in DVD Format!?!?

Please, Please, Please Release it in DVD for each Member's Series MBK for Us to buy!!!!!!!????☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I hope Their OST's are Marketed like Their Japanese Merchandise?! I know it will be expensive, but who cares?!!! I want it! Hahahaha!

Can you imagine all the Merchandise that will/can be produced out of all these Shows?! OMGAWD!*\(^o^)/*

My wish has come true.......Our T-ARA ❤️ back on the Screen Acting!!! (*^_^*)

• 3 weeks later...