Diadem Forums

[15.07.07] Jiyeon talks about her relationship with Lee Dong Gun

vancew90

2015070713381002750_1

Girl group T-ara’s (Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon) Jiyeon (22) and Hallyu actor Lee Dong-gun’s (35) dating news were revealed recently.

Jiyeon will be MC-ing for the live broadcast of Music Cable TV’s SBS MTV The Show Season 4 today. This will be Jiyeon’s first appearance after the revelation of her relationship with Lee Dong-gun and had attracted a lot of attention.

Before the recording and broadcast of today’s The Show, Star News asked Jiyeon questions regarding her relationship with Lee Dong-gun and she answered with a shy and nervous heart.

When asked about Lee Dong-gun’s charms, Jiyeon answered while giving a shy smile, “Lee Dong-gun is caring and he treats me well.”

Jiyeon made her debut in the music industry in 2009 as a member of T-ara. This is the first time where news about her relationship is revealed by an external source. Jiyeon responded with awkward smile, “Everything is still quite surreal to me so I don't really know what to say.”

Jiyeon also had some words for fans.

Jiyeon said, “I’m really thankful because the fans have always been here and giving me strength. It (the relationship) is still in its starting phase so I’ll be thankful if you could give me your blessings. I will continue to work harder too.”

Meanwhile, news about the truth of Jiyeon and Lee Dong-gun’s dating relationship were revealed earlier on 4th July. Jiyeon and Lee Dong-gun just finished the filming of the Korean-Chinese collaboration movie “Encounter”. After the filming, Jiyeon and Lee Dong-gun became close after sharing experiences about acting and they are currently getting to know each other better.

Source: Star News

i don't care what are everyone say . i just need Lee Donggun take care good of her , kind with her and treated honestly to her - that all i need . Her happiness is my happiness . Maybe LDG in past is Badguy but if from now he change and kind with Jiyeon - not abusing her is ok .

i always support and by her side ..... Jiyeon hwaiting

As Queen's, because we are their source of strength, we must keep on supporting T-ARA, especially with Jiyeon's relationship with Lee Dong Gun. I'm just so happy & glad how happy Jiyeon is right now so why hate their relationship (pointing out to those who oppose). I just hope that Lee Dong Gun will always be there to protect our maknae. Jiyeon-ah, fighting!!!!!  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...