Diadem Forums

[VOTE] FOR 2015 FAN ARMYFACE OFF

soo swee seng

Dear All,

it is proudly to announce that, so far we are still the current leader in the fan-army and the only one get over 400,000 vote in RD32 ( 2nd is 271,000 ).

to all queens, please help vote again in RD16 ( start at 22/7 usa time ) as each round the vote will start at 0 again.

http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

yes, i am surprise also when i found out. 

when i see somebody write in the comment then just try to follow and it is really work, then just continue do.

PS: to someone who need this.

1. after finished voting (#Queens ) , wait around 5 minutes, in the bottom of table, u will see ' RESET BRACKET & VOTE AGAIN ', click this then can vote again.

or

1. after finished voting, wait around 5 minutes, if u not see the ' RESET BRACKET & VOTE AGAIN ', right side in the bottom of table, can see the ' TOTAL BRACKET VOTES: ', select any 1 team to vote, if u see the total bracket votes increase, means u also can vote again.  

• 2 weeks later...

T-ara just made it to the semi-finals of the Billboard Fan Army Face-Off tournament!  :)

Please vote for them often and tell everybody you know to vote for them so they can win. They have from August 5th to August 12th to compete against One Direction. I want to have all K-Pop fandoms united to support T-ara. Please join me in the comments section on the Billboard site too!  :mellow:

Post here to tell me you voted for T-ara!!!  :o

http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket

I got the Billboard Fan Army Face-Off webpage open right now and am voting for T-ara! :-) Remember you can vote multiple times. After voting, wait like 5 mins and then click on "Reset bracket and vote again", and then vote again. T-ara is doing great! :-)

Can everybody please join me in the Billboard comments page? :-)

start 

I got the Billboard Fan Army Face-Off webpage open right now and am voting for T-ara! :-) Remember you can vote multiple times. After voting, wait like 5 mins and then click on "Reset bracket and vote again", and then vote again. T-ara is doing great! :-)

Can everybody please join me in the Billboard comments page? :-)

start from rd32, i usually at there. now it is really a tough match with one direction, especially some of us hard to focus on this ( most ppl go to youtube and yinyuetai help to increasing the official ' so crazy ' mv  ranking) and other voting. just hope soyeon's Instagram upload message will help to let more queens know and help about this voting competition.  

To All queens,

please help go to billboard's fan army website to vote us (#QUEENS ), we now in semifinal versus one direction, this is a tough round, and we are in disadvantage position, need all queens help to vote to win and go to final round.

http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

• 2 weeks later...