Diadem Forums

[15.07.17] T-ara to comeback with a fun and unique concept in the first week of August!

nathaniel

T-ara will join the idol group comeback rush this summer by coming back in the first week of August - 3 weeks away!

T-ara had promotions nearly a year ago with "Sugar Free" followed by the unit activities with the Chinese-Korean project album "Little Apple". After that, they focused on Chinese promotions and Eunjung promoted as a soloist named Elsie.

After almost a year, T-ara will comeback in August. Originally it was planned in October but T-ara has a full schedule in China in the second half of the year including performances, concert tour dates, dramas, and CFs.

MBK Entertainment announced that T-ara's concept will be fun, unique, and exciting - a "cool" song for a "hot summer."

Whoa?!? A Fun Comeback ???

Along the lines like the Original Concepts of old。。。。Bo Peep Bo Peep and Roly Poly!!! *\(^o^)/*

I really Loved the Fun and Crazy T-ARA❤️ Concepts! Hahahaha!

Better save up for New Album Releases and Official Merchandise?!

Hyomin said that this album is what they have stored for a long time. Could this be that rumour album with Eunjung and Ahreum participated in writing the song ? That was way back in 2013:

1. Hey summer! (3:29) 
2 .여름 유혹 (Yeoleum Yuhog) (4:03)
3. 노래 여름 노래 (Nolae Yeoleum Nolae) (3:34)

4. 크림, 크림, 크림 (Cream, cream, cream) (5:37)
5. Go to the beach! (3:47)
6. I love water! (4:15)
7. Swim, swim, swim. (3:17)
8. Sweet Cream. (5:53)
9. It’s Sunny! (2:58)
10. 캠핑 가서 (Keamping Gaseo) (2:54)

Hyomin said that this album is what they have stored for a long time. Could this be that rumour album with Eunjung and Ahreum participated in writing the song ? That was way back in 2013:

1. Hey summer! (3:29) 

2 .여름 유혹 (Yeoleum Yuhog) (4:03)

3. 노래 여름 노래 (Nolae Yeoleum Nolae) (3:34)

4. 크림, 크림, 크림 (Cream, cream, cream) (5:37)

5. Go to the beach! (3:47)

6. I love water! (4:15)

7. Swim, swim, swim. (3:17)

8. Sweet Cream. (5:53)

9. It’s Sunny! (2:58)

10. 캠핑 가서 (Keamping Gaseo) (2:54)

Is this really an album that eunjung and ahreum participed in making

Is this really an album that eunjung and ahreum participed in making

That was only a rumour back in 2013. I don't know the exact information.

But this time K-Queen's said that T-ara will go with Brave Brother for the title track... I don't like his music... And i don't have a good feeling about this comeback. Hope our girls could pull it off.