Diadem Forums

[15.07.23] Eunjung casted in key role on KBS2's I Love You From Today

vancew90

T-ara’s Eunjung has been casted in a lead role on KBS 2TV’s daily drama I Love You From Today. Eunjung’s close friendship with producer Choi Jiyoung is one of the reasons for her special casting on the KBS 2TV’s daily drama. Eunjung will be taking the role of Min Chaewon, one of the main characters in the second half of the drama. Eunjung has finished the first round of filming on the 18th.

Eunjung’s character in the drama is a confident, free-willed, straightforward and cheerful gynaecologist. Although she has an unrequited love relationship with her university senior Kang Dojin (Park Jinwoo), she has a very opened mind about love. In the drama, Eunjung, along with Kang Dojin and Yoon Seunghye (Im Semi) will be involved in a very exciting and climatic love triangle.

Following her casting in KBS’s ‘Dream High’ in 2011 as Yoon Baekhee, Eunjung will be back on KBS’s screen after 4 years. Eunjung expressed her heartfelt feelings, “I’m very happy and motivated. Because the role that I’ll be taking in the drama’s second half will be a very key character, I’m even more motivated and I hope that I’ll perform well.”

Meanwhile, as a member o T-ara, Eunjung is also preparing for a group comeback. T-ara will be having their comeback on the first week of August, a break of almost a year since T-ara’s previous comeback.

Source: DongA

This is wonderful news. I'm so happy for EunJung and all of our girls, acting has always been a passion for her and for all of the members. This will surely open other opportunities down the road.

I'm looking forward to this role, it seems to be a mature/grown up role so this will allow Eunjung to show a more feminine image, which also helps further push the image she presented during her solo.

This will be a very busy few months for Eunjung and the members, I hope that they are always eating well and resting well.

I’m so happy for Eunjung, acting is our Eunjung & Jiyeon passion beside T-ara activity, after Jiyeon got a role in Chinese Korean movie, now it’s the time to our baekgu to show her charm as actress, i can’t wait to watch both Jiyeon & Eunjung acting in their movie & drama. Please take care your healthy, coz you’ll also busy with comeback activity.

Excited with this news. I've started searching for info of this drama. And I found it has one more name "Love on a rooftop" which is shown til ep 72 now.

Does someone know which episode Eunjung will join in? I hope this role deserves Eunjung more than the role she had in "Endless love" - not much scene in my opinion.

quote name="Regius" post="479410" timestamp="1437396095"]It's likely it will be. Most shows on KBS World are 2 weeks delayed, but I think some shows (mainly the 2-day dramas) have been moved to just within a week.

I suggest check out the schedule on KBS World website to get the schedule.

Hmm, I thought the it is an upcoming drama, but it turns out the drama title is an alternate to the official one, "Love on a Rooftop".

PS: happy to hear they'd be on dramas (even if just cameos). At this point, don't want to be greedy and want for more.

I saw trailer for episode 76 but no sign of Eunjung. Maybe it will take longer to see her. Cause the situation in this drama now is not suitable to add new role in my opinion.

Long time no see her on a drama - about a year I think, and yeah, patient waiting.