Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] reason that make the dot in rest mode/ closed

nur hidayah abdullah

earlier today, 4 out of 6 of the dot announced about them to be in rest mode and even closed. i just don't understand what is actually happen? can somebody explained it to me? 

and what is this post about?

http://m.todayhumor.co.kr/view.php?table=star&no=310702#

what happen actually? what is the reason for all of this to happen? 

Basically, they feel like T-ARA didn't give them enough attention during the event, and they got mad thinking T-ARA left without saying goodbye so they left in a huff but T-ARA was still at the facility because the MBC staff kept them late. We often see their photos and reuploads of instagram updates, but to begin with, the dots have a reputation for being a bit, shall we say, entitled. 

After Qulwang posted a grumpy message to Qri...

https://twitter.com/QulWang/status/630686154262626304

Qri responded with this:

CMEJDu3VAAASCXw.jpg

So what happened there is Qulwang left in a huff thinking T-ARA just took off when they were actually still in the stadium. 

Later Qri posted this on Twitter.

CMEJDu4VAAAgg6l.jpg

It's important to note that Eunchannet and Jingdot are still active and celebrating a 5th anniversary.

As far as I'm concerned, if the other dots are going to act like this, they can hit the road.

-----------------------------------------------

Also cameras were banned from the event. Teen Top's fandom got booted for this. 

So if there's no cameras allowed, how is T-ARA expected to pose for fan photos? They'd be breaking the rules themselves if they encouraged fan photos at an event where cameras were banned. 

Basically, they feel like T-ARA didn't give them enough attention during the event, and they got mad thinking T-ARA left without saying goodbye so they left in a huff but T-ARA was still at the facility because the MBC staff kept them late. We often see their photos and reuploads of instagram updates, but to begin with, the dots have a reputation for being a bit, shall we say, entitled. 

After Qulwang posted a grumpy message to Qri...

https://twitter.com/QulWang/status/630686154262626304

Qri responded with this:

CMEJDu3VAAASCXw.jpg

So what happened there is Qulwang left in a huff thinking T-ARA just took off when they were actually still in the stadium. 

Later Qri posted this on Twitter.

CMEJDu4VAAAgg6l.jpg

It's important to note that Eunchannet and Jingdot are still active and celebrating a 5th anniversary.

As far as I'm concerned, if the other dots are going to act like this, they can hit the road.

-----------------------------------------------

Also cameras were banned from the event. Teen Top's fandom got booted for this. 

So if there's no cameras allowed, how is T-ARA expected to pose for fan photos? They'd be breaking the rules themselves if they encouraged fan photos at an event where cameras were banned. 

I had an idea of what was going on, but your explanation gave me an even clearer picture of the current situation.  And for that, thank you.  

It really boggles my mind how these fans are handling this issue.  What good will it do to T-ara if they were to act like this towards them? Nothing good will come out of this.  They are merely going to worsen their relationship regardless of the outcome.  The girls have already received a lot of negativity from the general public these past few years... If anything, they should be more understanding at times like these.

It really feels like they are just trying to take advantage of T-ara's current status in Korea, so as to attempt to expand their influence in the fandom.  But in reality, their actions are simply coming off as really petty.  Their level of self-importance is going off the charts.  

I had an idea of what was going on, but your explanation gave me an even clearer picture of the current situation.  And for that, thank you.  

It really boggles my mind how these fans are handling this issue.  What good will it do to T-ara if they were to act like this towards them? Nothing good will come out of this.  They are merely going to worsen their relationship regardless of the outcome.  The girls have already received a lot of negativity from the general public these past few years... If anything, they should be more understanding at times like these.

It really feels like they are just trying to take advantage of T-ara's current status in Korea, so as to attempt to expand their influence in the fandom.  But in reality, their actions are simply coming off as really petty.  Their level of self-importance is going off the charts.  

My impression is that they didn't want to do it anymore which is understandable because it's hard work that you don't get paid for and takes all of your free time. 

The dots seemed kinda grumbly at times too. The problem with running a fansite like that is that over time, they start expecting things and if they feel like they're not getting what they feel they deserve, they get mad. 

I personally would hope the dots and T-ARA can explain what happened and work things out but if they can't then I'd hope they can part ways without being too bitter. The last thing I'd want is for them to go anti and start attacking them. 

(See Sulli/Jinnabit for details on how crazy ex fansite owners get)

My impression is that they didn't want to do it anymore which is understandable because it's hard work that you don't get paid for and takes all of your free time. 

The dots seemed kinda grumbly at times too. The problem with running a fansite like that is that over time, they start expecting things and if they feel like they're not getting what they feel they deserve, they get mad. 

I personally would hope the dots and T-ARA can explain what happened and work things out but if they can't then I'd hope they can part ways without being too bitter. The last thing I'd want is for them to go anti and start attacking them. 

(See Sulli/Jinnabit for details on how crazy ex fansite owners get)

Well, if you put it that way, then yes it's definitely understandable.  

It also looks like one of the dots have come out to clarify that her recent closure was actually something she had planned for a long time :(

And don't remind me of Jinnabit...  *gasp*  I hope we never get another fan like her.

Well, if you put it that way, then yes it's definitely understandable.  

It also looks like one of the dots have come out to clarify that her recent closure was actually something she had planned for a long time :(

And don't remind me of Jinnabit...  *gasp*  I hope we never get another fan like her.

Yeah I'm not sure I believe that explanation though...

Beside the DOTs, there're more other sites. So I'm not really bothered. In fact, I don't understand some of the "rational" decisions made by these member sites. Anyway, as long as T-ARA is not greatly affected, it doesn't really matter. T-ARA fansites are more than just the DOTs.

They must have their own reasons, so lets part well. All things must come to an end someday. T-ARA still has many of us.

The owner of http://www.jeonboram.com/posted an apologies letter.

image.jpg

For what I understand, he/she said it was a misunderstanding, he/she wasn't there anymore when Boram (amongst the others) actually came to greet the fans...
In short : They started a mess out of nothing.
I really think some fansite owners should think twice before hating on the members they are supposed to support, making excuses after is easy. They just fed the haters again.

• 3 weeks later...

The owner of http://www.jeonboram.com/posted an apologies letter.

image.jpg

For what I understand, he/she said it was a misunderstanding, he/she wasn't there anymore when Boram (amongst the others) actually came to greet the fans...

In short : They started a mess out of nothing.

I really think some fansite owners should think twice before hating on the members they are supposed to support, making excuses after is easy. They just fed the haters again.

i click the link,

it say 403 forbidden

whats happening ? because i want download this amazing boram picture T_T