Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara concerts 2015, sold out or not?

D-man

Omg guys... I just heard from someone that all the upcoming concerts are sold out! I don't know this guy personally. But he can read chinese and looked into this for me in the chinese forums and websites. He is now asking someone else for confirmation.

Guys ... is this true? Can someone else in this forum confirm this? Oh man.. this better be not true. I still hope i can attend one of those concerts.

No. Nothing is confirmed with regard to the remaining tour in China etc. All venues and dates circulating in internet are not true. Even if there are people selling tickets, it will be at your own risk. If there are confirmed concerts in China, TaraChina and TaraBar will be the first to know. As of today, nothing has been announced.

Tnx... so I'm kinda relieved to hear this. It means nothing has been sold out yet. But on the other hand the concertdates which have been given earlier may not even be the real ones since they are not confirmed. That kinda sucks too.