Diadem Forums

[15.08.19] Wang Si Cong officially ventures into entertainment; signs contract with T-ara

vancew90

wangsicong

An Internet figure broke the news of Wang Si Cong confirming his venturing into the entertainment industry. He has also signed a contract with Korean girl group T-ara and set up his own agency called Banana Project.

Wang Si Cong is infamously known as the “Disciplinary Commissioner of Entertainment” due to his open criticisms about the entertainment industry and toxic comments towards many celebrities. It was reported that he is recently preparing to set up an agency and scouting for celebrities to contract, which marks his official venture into entertainment.

Meanwhile, when asked by Net Ease Entertainment, Wang Si Cong first revealed the fact that he had decided to venture into the entertainment industry and said, “there will be a press conference soon and we will be explaining what Banana Project agency will be doing.”

Sina Entertainment News + Net Ease: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2015-08-18/doc-ifxfxzzn7574639.shtml + http://ent.163.com/15/0818/22/B1B6J0HP00031H2L.html

Never mind those comments aimed at Wang Si Cong and T-ARA (because of this partnership), if this is confirmed, this will be the best news for T-ARA in 2015. We know who Wang Si Cong is and the relationship between them, T-ARA under Wong Si Cong will be much better than Ideal Sunbean E&M. Unless the press conference says otherwise, we should be excited about the future.

I'd go as far as to say this is the best news for T-ARA ever since the so-called "scandal". Wang Si Cong obviously has strong opinions on how entertainment companies should run their business and their artists, and I'm ready to believe he wants only the best for the girls. He also has an almost bottomless bank account to invest in publicity, concerts, travelling around the world etc. T-ARA World Tour, anyone?

@soo swee seng

He attended T-ARA first China concert in Shanghai last Dec and invited T-ARA for a private performance back in Jan. As a high-status businessman, he had opportunities to hold several interactions with T-ARA. With his influence and networking, he can do a lot to promote T-ARA. Lastly and most importantly, he is a fan of T-ARA music.

This would be awesome.

He has more money than he could possibly spend in a lifetimes no matter how many Apple watches he buys for his dogs.

So really the only incentive he has to sign T-ARA is that he really believes in T-ARA and wants to promote them. I mean the guy spent truckloads of cash for them to play at his birthday party and goes to their concerts so he's obviously as passionate about the group as we are.

I support this.

T-ara Kantongi Kontrak dengan Perusahaan Milik Anak Orang Terkaya Tiongkok?
20 Aug 2015 14:45:22 WIB
Laporan ini pertama kali dikabarkan oleh media Tiongkok Sina.

1   Google +  1  

00082400.jpg

WowKeren.com - Kabar mengejutkan datang dari T-ara. Belakangan, sempat terdengar kabar yang menyebutkan kalau T-ara sudah menandatangani kontrak dengan salah satu agensi Tiongkok. 

Laporan ini pertama kali dikabarkan oleh media Tiongkok Sina. Menurut Sina, T-ara sudah mengantongi kontrak dengan Wang Sicong, salah satu anak dari orang terkaya di Tiongkok. Ayah Wang Sicong yaitu Wang Jianlin, merupakan pemilik Dalian Wanda Group. 

Wang Sicong dikabarkan memulai perusahaan hiburan dengan agensi bernama "Banana Plan". Menurut laporan tersebut, artis pertama yang sudah menandatangi kontrak dengan "Banana Plan" adalah T-ara. 

Kabar lain menyebutkan kalau Wang Sicong adalah fanboy setia T-ara. Bahkan, Wang Sicong disebut-sebut mengundang Jiyeon cs secara pribadi untuk merayakan ultahnya. 

Yang lebih mengejutkan, kabarnya Wang Sicong siap memberi mobil Ferrari pada setiap member kalau T-ara sepakat menandatangani kontrak. Ada pula yang menyebut Wang Sicong akan membayar agensi T-ara yang sekarang sebesar 8 juta Dollar untuk mengakhiri kontraknya dengan idolanya itu. 

Sementara itu, Wang Sicong sempat mengungkap ingin bekerjasama dengan banyak artis lain untuk perusahaannya. Sayangnya, hingga saat ini belum ada tanggapan langsung dari agensi T-ara, MBK Entertainment

i have read that news from my local website (indonesia)

if you can't understand indonesia or lazy to read it, let me make it simplier

1. t-ara signed a joint venture contract with wang sin chong as this thread tittle say.

2. (here the serious point) wang sing cong give each t-ara member a ferrari and offer 8 million US dollar to MBK ent to finished their contract with t-ara and release t-ara from mbk ent. so wang sing cong can take full control of t-ara

is the serious point really true or just a hoax ? please give me the truth

when come to t-ara, is hard to calm and patient to wait. but since either this news or rumor is direct link to mbk. just hope mbk can asap to make a statement to make it clear.

personally wish this is rumor only, at first i just think mr. wang is want to replace long zheng company become t-ara china area management company and i already confusion already.

right now this new or rumor come out, just make me feel more unsecured.

T-ara Kantongi Kontrak dengan Perusahaan Milik Anak Orang Terkaya Tiongkok?
20 Aug 2015 14:45:22 WIB
Laporan ini pertama kali dikabarkan oleh media Tiongkok Sina.

1   Google +  1     

WowKeren.com - Kabar mengejutkan datang dari T-ara. Belakangan, sempat terdengar kabar yang menyebutkan kalau T-ara sudah menandatangani kontrak dengan salah satu agensi Tiongkok. 

Laporan ini pertama kali dikabarkan oleh media Tiongkok Sina. Menurut Sina, T-ara sudah mengantongi kontrak dengan Wang Sicong, salah satu anak dari orang terkaya di Tiongkok. Ayah Wang Sicong yaitu Wang Jianlin, merupakan pemilik Dalian Wanda Group. 

Wang Sicong dikabarkan memulai perusahaan hiburan dengan agensi bernama "Banana Plan". Menurut laporan tersebut, artis pertama yang sudah menandatangi kontrak dengan "Banana Plan" adalah T-ara. 

Kabar lain menyebutkan kalau Wang Sicong adalah fanboy setia T-ara. Bahkan, Wang Sicong disebut-sebut mengundang Jiyeon cs secara pribadi untuk merayakan ultahnya. 

Yang lebih mengejutkan, kabarnya Wang Sicong siap memberi mobil Ferrari pada setiap member kalau T-ara sepakat menandatangani kontrak. Ada pula yang menyebut Wang Sicong akan membayar agensi T-ara yang sekarang sebesar 8 juta Dollar untuk mengakhiri kontraknya dengan idolanya itu. 

Sementara itu, Wang Sicong sempat mengungkap ingin bekerjasama dengan banyak artis lain untuk perusahaannya. Sayangnya, hingga saat ini belum ada tanggapan langsung dari agensi T-ara, MBK Entertainment

i have read that news from my local website (indonesia)

if you can't understand indonesia or lazy to read it, let me make it simplier

1. t-ara signed a joint venture contract with wang sin chong as this thread tittle say.

2. (here the serious point) wang sing cong give each t-ara member a ferrari and offer 8 million US dollar to MBK ent to finished their contract with t-ara and release t-ara from mbk ent. so wang sing cong can take full control of t-ara

is the serious point really true or just a hoax ? please give me the truth

that is just a rumour. just wait until the press conference is over. anyway, afaik mbk has no intention to release t-ara. t-ara is currently the most successful artist under them uh.

on other hand, there's loads of negative remarks about wang si cong. i don't know if partnering together will create good or even more bad publicity for t-ara (which is what they totally don't need anymore).

that is just a rumour. just wait until the press conference is over. anyway, afaik mbk has no intention to release t-ara. t-ara is currently the most successful artist under them uh.

on other hand, there's loads of negative remarks about wang si cong. i don't know if partnering together will create good or even more bad publicity for t-ara (which is what they totally don't need anymore).

yes but that rumour succes make us worried :v

it's okay as long they just doing joint venture,

but if wang sing cong be their boss, i say nope

• 1 month later...