Diadem Forums

[15.08.31] Hyomin to throw pitch for Pittsburgh Pirates on September 13th after special request from Kang Jungho

nathaniel

PS15083100139

Hyomin will fly to Pennsylvania to throw the first pitch in the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game after a special request from Kang Jungho.

On the 13th of September, Hyomin will throw the first pitch at PNC Park in the game against Milwaukee. Pittsburgh Pirates player Kang Jungho requested Hyomin.

Hyomin will depart on the 11th and said "I feel honored to be abe to go to an amazing place to do this and will do my best not to cause any disturbance."

In June, Kang Jungho declared Jiyeon was his ideal type. T-ara just wrapped up their promotions for "So Crazy".

I'm really glad to see this.

I just wish that I could be in Pittsburgh that day!

Kang Jung Ho is doing very well in the major league and is in the talk when it comes to rookie of the year.

A great honor.

He must be a very good friend of Hyomin to have her fly all the way to Pittsburgh to throw the first pitch.

I hope that she practices well and throws a great pitch!

How can one fly across the Pacific Ocean just to do a ceremonial first pitch? However, on the other hand, Hyomin gets to travel which is really nice.

The only disappointment is Hyomin will not be at "The K-Festival" which T-ARA is reported to be attending.

Would be a good opportunity or any sort of photoshoot as well! But perhaps just the travel alone enticed Hyomin, especially since it seems T-ara's got some off time now~

I live 2 hours away and just bought tickets. Hopefully I get to meet her or some sort !! So excited just to even see the back of her head in person hahahahaha

Awesome. Perhaps you'll can catch her at the airport as well. :D

• 2 weeks later...