Diadem Forums

[15.09.15] Hyomin throws a perfect first pitch for the Pittsburgh Pirates

vancew90

1.jpg

On Septmeber 13 (US Time), South Korean girl group T-ara's Hyomin attended the Major League Baseball tournament between Pittsburgh Pirates and Milwaukee Brewers. She was invited by baseball player Kang Jung Ho to throw the first pitch for Pittsburgh Pirates and garnered a lot of attention.

Hyomin wore a baseball top with a pair of white skinny jeans, showing off her perfect body. It is worth mentioning that Hyomin's baseball pitching skills were comparable to a professional baseball player and garnered a lot of attention from the baseball fans watching the game. Hyomin successfully threw the ball into Kang Jung Ho's hands. They received great cheers and applause from the audience. Hyomin is the first South Korean idol to have the honor of making the first pitch for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Previously, Hyomin shared pictures of her baseball practices back in South Korea on her personal Instagram account, garnering lots of attention and responses.

Source: Newsen

I watched the YouTube and other videos of Hyomin's advance practice at the ballpark, and of the first pitch before the game. She is so beautiful, and really--as would be expected of a professional dancer--very athletic. She learned quickly how to throw the ball like a real baseball pitcher (including the stretch and the set before the pitch). I thought she did better than any other non-professional athlete that I can remember in throwing the first pitch.

And, not the least important, SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO CUTE!!! It is so easy to fall in love with her just from watching her at the ballpark.