Diadem Forums

[15.09.22] T-ara to perform at JiuJiuAi China-Korea Public Music Concert on Oct 11th

vancew90

dae832adjw1ewa5253a8cj20hk0jqdj3

JiuJiuAi Grand China-Korea Public Music Concert will be held at Tianjin Olympic Stadium on Oct 11th, 2015 (Friday). It is an international-scale concert; various popular Asian singers and idols have been invited to perform. This is yet another event where China and Korean singers and idols are gathered to perform.

This concert has the honor of inviting huge celebrities like Korean’s super star celebrity Rain, powerful female vocalist Lyn, popular girl group Wonder Girls, singer girl group T-ara, popular boy group Teen Top, etc. They will bring the highest standards of Hallyu music and excitement to the fans.

Other than various popular Korean idols, the Asian Prince of love songs - Jeff Chang, “Iron-Lungs” singing diva - Julia Peng, popular idol singer Wei ChenJike Junyi and other various celebrity guests that will be performing on stage. They will be using traditional heritage styles and modern pop to bring out the strongest and most spectacular voice of Chinese music in 2015.

The line-up of ultra cool performances of male and female celebrities will blow fans away. Fans will be able to enjoy a perfect concert experience that will stimulate their senses with a up-close encounter with a combination of Korean and Chinese modern pop and unique music.

This JiuJiuAi China-Korea Public Music Concert is exclusively named after Sichuan JiuJiuAi Food Company, co-sponsored by Beijing Oriental Culture and Media Company, Beijing 969 Trading Company, China-Japan-Korea Economic Development Association, and supported by China Social Welfare Foundation.

JiuJiuAi Grand China-Korea Public Music Concert is the largest-scale and most influential Beijing-Tianjian concert in 2015. It is a concert with the highest standard of Chinese-Korean music, giving fans a wonderful music experience and in the name of public love. Let us feel the unstoppable love and we will meet on Oct 11th, at Tianjin Olympic Stadium.

Source: http://weibo.com/p/1001603889544398297541

To add:

T-ARA is originally scheduled to appear on 23 Oct in Beijing (2nd & last concert date) but due to popular demands, T-ARA will be appearing in Tianjin (1st concert date) too. On 11 Oct, T-ARA will travel between Beijing and Tianjin. They will be in Beijing in the day for The Fashion Ride.

LMAO @ popular girl group wonder girls n popular boy group teen top but T-Ara is just a singer girl group :angry: who da fudge wrote dis article lol

It's sad, but true!?! Our Talent and Gorgeous Princesses of T-ARA❤️ are still considered a "second tier" KPop Girl Group in S.Korea!?!?!? …>_<…

These articles that print that offensive and derogative type of introductions always get me angry too!

We are still hated by some the old timers at the news agencies, but We will Win in the end!!!

It's sad, but true!?! Our Talent and Gorgeous Princesses of T-ARA❤️ are still considered a "second tier" KPop Girl Group in S.Korea!?!?!? …>_<…

These articles that print that offensive and derogative type of introductions always get me angry too!

We are still hated by some the old timers at the news agencies, but We will Win in the end!!!

But it is weibo, chinese site. Why is it like that too?

But it is weibo, chinese site. Why is it like that too?

@Steven83iu,

yes, this article was written and originated from Weibo, China. I believe due to the language barrier and the translation, it was "copied" as such to reflect how most Media addresses Our T-ARA❤ in S.Korea.

However, speaking generally in reference to the Media blindly addressing(or lack of) Our T-ARA❤ as a Major Top Tier KPop Girl Group in S. Korea infuriates my very Soul!!!!!!!!!! The snide remarks and evil innuendoes consistantly printed and made by All Media is Unaaceptable already!!!

I was venting my displeasure and frustration at the constant disrepect that is blantly thrown at US without any shame and nothing being done about it!?!?!?! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

But, I believe with Our "SWEET TEMPTATION" WEB DRAMAS now being Aired as We speak。。。。Our fate will start to take a differrent path!!!  :D

HWAITING T-ARA  <3 !!!!!!

i give up???! the timing is cruel!? now this scam arrest and annoucement to postpone the Web-Drama?

geez。。。。。what else can we endure!!!

。。。the earth cracking open and swallowing up the MBK building?!

God forbid something worse!

ちくそ!! だいきらい!!!

***Please, please, be careful during Your Concert in Tianjin this Friday***