Diadem Forums

[15.09.22] Info - T-ARA China Tour Concert in Hefei on 24 Oct

red4summer

To my knowledge, the tickets were available for purchase some weeks ago but since there was no confirmation from any official source, fans were discouraged from buying. Since the organizers have approached TARAChina and TARABar, things are clearer now.

Yup, there are questions over why the organizers didn't promote this tour (and in advance) as we need to reach out to fans and the public who is still new to T-ARA.

dun knew. maybe venue problem. for the mysterious & questionable concert schedule  - next venue should be in shen yang. but recently there ( stadium ) already book by other artist for prepare concert and also will be using for a competition for china soccer team with another country.

maybe consider this, the organizer need to find other location for the concert. by this is just my think.

@D-man

for the ticket, I think you can find t-ara china and tarabar to look for more information, as the organizers approached them to promote this concert. if I find anything regard this concert, I will also inform you.    

@Soo Swee Seng

I didn't got any reply or response from them. I found two sites where they were announcing this concert. I uses google translate on it but I have the feeling that it is not very accurate. These are the announcements in Chinese

【公告】 #2015T-ARA大中华巡回演唱会# 合肥站 于10月24日在合肥奥体中心综合馆举行 首站将于近期公布座位图及开展团票工作 敬请留意 [太开心] 请大家多多宣传!【欢迎加入T-ara巡演交流,群号码:203518639 咨询】

And from another site:

#2015T-ARA大中华巡回演唱会#小编最近收到投诉,有小伙伴通过非官方途径购买到假票sada_org.gif在此,郑重提醒大家不要轻易相信票贩子,任何形式的打折票、低价票都是假票,请大家从现场官方售票点或是@永乐票务 进行购买,以免个人财产受损。711T-ARA北京工体等你来约噢!@T-ARA吧微博 @T-ARA中文首站网

Can anyone translate this for me?

@D-man

Banana Project has assigned TARABar and TARAChina to be the official ticket sellers. The purchase is done via Taobao and hence one will need a Taobao ID. Tickets are on sale from 29/9 2000CST to 5/10 2000CST and the TARABar ticket link is here. (There are QQGroups for general discussions directly with TARABar and TARAChina but they are all in Chinese.)

Frankly speaking, for international Queen's and especially those who do not understand Chinese, it will be difficult. It is recommended to seek help from a C-Queen's to secure a ticket.

However, I assume if the tickets are not sold out by 5/10, the tickets will be available for purchase via authorised ticketing service providers and hopefully they accept Paypal. (My guess)

And of course, there are people who resell tickets online..

• 1 month later...