Diadem Forums

[10.01.09] Fans Disappointed on Jiyeon's Disappearance on Music Bank

Elly

[10.01.09] T-ara's Jiyeon Is A No-Show for Friday's Music Bank Because of GOS Filming

166lphj.jpg

Fans become sad about the fact that T-ara's Jiyeon was a no-show for Friday's KBS 2TV Music Bank episode.

On January 8th, T-ara performed their track 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' in Music Bank as a 5-member girl group. Because of God of Study filming, Jiyeon was unable to attend and perform with her co-members on the stage.

"Why was Jiyeon nowhere to be found today?" is what Jiyeon's fans asked on the message boards after Music Bank's episode finished airing. Fans were quite disappointed about that especially since there was a solo dance Jiyeon was supposed to perform that fans were highly anticipating and waiting for.

However, T-ara won their 2nd Mutizen Song award for 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' for the second consecutive time. With Jiyeon participating in a drama, and Hyomin participating in a musical, T-ara seems to be a very popular group.

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=new...w&idx=35228

Written by: Jang Giyoung

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Fans should be more understanding, because Jiyeon is now busy with her GOS schedule...

It'll be hard for her to coming back and forth from the filming place....

We miss Jiyeon, but don't want her to be over-worked right?

Thank you for the translation....

It`s nice that the girls are getting popular lately. But when they miss their performances.... It`s sad. D:

I hope they get to perform on stage as a complete group soon. I miss~ Haha.

But it`s also nice that they`re getting onto shows, dramas, more.

T-ara fighting!

Thanks for translating.

It is understandable that Jiyeon is busying with GOS..

But i did like to see all of them in the stage performing...

Let's hope that filming of GOS will end soon and T-ara will perform once again with all of the members in the stage...