Diadem Forums

[10.01.09] Idol Dreams: SNSD's Taeyeon, T-ara's Hyomin, KARA's Nicole, and IU

Elly

[10.01.09] Idol Dreams: SNSD's Taeyeon, T-ara's Hyomin, KARA's Nicole, and IU

k9j760.jpg

MBLAQ, 2AM, and the U-KISS boy member groups want to have scandals with SNSD's Taeyeon, KARA's Nicole, T-ara's Hyomin, and IU.

MBLAQ's Mir and Joon, 2AM's Jinwoon, and U-KISS's Dongho were on the holiday special of SBSSE!TV's Idol Maknae Revolution and were asked which celebrity girl group member would they wish to have a scandal with.

In the 'Fear of NO' corner of the show, MBLAQ's Mir-SNSD's Taeyeon, Joon-T-ara's Hyomin, 2AM's Jinwoon-KARA's Nicole, U-KISS's Dongho-IU were questioned.

Each person, said "Yes" respectively.

Other cast members commented that "These are good news of the new year". With that, the atmosphere arose to laughter.

This episode will air on January 9th at 10PM on SBSE!TV.

Source: http://www.hg-times.com/sub_read.html?uid=...ction=section17

Written by: Oh Jiyeon

Translated by: Elly@diadem

LOL basically Joon already had a scadal with Hyomin, theyre ssegment on idol show was HOT! articles were flyign everywhere!

mir, good luck with trying please taeng! :)

and jinwoon! u already had a scandal with nicole! LOL

as for dongho, IU and him would be totally cute together! though i reckon she looks more mature than he does. LOL

No. Mir and Soyeon only allowed in my eyes. or Mir and Sunmi, which can never happen until June 2010(when wg comes back ) T.T Joon Hyomin, im ok. Lol, Joon's too shy around Hyomin. xD Even though everyone was focusing on Joon Hyomin, i was more LOL-ing with Mir-Soyeon. Lmao and Boram G.O. Those for me were the ones that work well. But something tells me Soyeon and seungho would do a nice pair!!!

Jinwoon, you were already in a scandal with Nicole! Haha, Joon and Hyomin were so cute together. It was hilarious when Joon said "Soyeon" though. Joon can prove his loyalty to Hyomin now ;]

Dongho and IU would be so cute together.

MIR+SOYEON FTW. Sorry Taeyeon.

The guys weren't asked which girl group member they want to have a "scandal" with. They were actually asked questions on a GAME in which they had to answer "Yes!" to win. Dong Ho asked Lee Joon, "Are you dating T-ara's Hyomin?", he said "YES." Lee Joon asked Dong Ho if he was dating IU, he said "YES."

Same goes with Mir and Taeyeon, Jinwoon and Nicole.