Diadem Forums

[15.10.19] Video - T-ARA Interview for iQiyi

red4summer

I think Boram's job during this interview was to sit there and be cute.

Seriously, I love Eunjung and Soyeon and Hyomin...but they have got to let the others talk occasionally!  Those three, especially EunJung and Soyeon do all the talking anymore.  LOL!  I enjoy there voices, but let's spread it around a little.

Seriously, I love Eunjung and Soyeon and Hyomin...but they have got to let the others talk occasionally!  Those three, especially EunJung and Soyeon do all the talking anymore.  LOL!  I enjoy there voices, but let's spread it around a little.

mostly is soyeon and eunjung talking as they can give the better, interesting answer

Seriously, I love Eunjung and Soyeon and Hyomin...but they have got to let the others talk occasionally! Those three, especially EunJung and Soyeon do all the talking anymore. LOL! I enjoy there voices, but let's spread it around a little.

It not because they dun let Boram talk, is because she is not really confident for it, Qri and her prefer like that themselves.

mostly is soyeon and eunjung talking as they can give the better, interesting answer

It not because they dun let Boram talk, is because she is not really confident for it, Qri and her prefer like that themselves.

Oh I know.  They are excellent spokespersons, and they are my two favorites in the group.  I just wish that the others got a chance to speak occasionally so that it doesn't look like these two are stealing the scene.  And Boram usually has the job of looking cute not matter what they are doing.  She is so adorable and just like a little porcelain doll I want to protect whenever I see her.